8 August: TFA-SKF MU RP

Joint RP you say?! Yes....! This is an opportunity for all Romulan/Reman players to get together to decide the fate the MU universe. Alien characters should create a costume of a Romulan or Reman for this event (the character creator has all you need to make one).

Background: During the last MU RP event, the Klingon Cardassian Alliance had presented the Romulan delegation with plans and details for the inevitable conquest of the Terran Empire and the conquest *Ahem...liberation* of Earth. Little is known of the Romulans, their intentions or even the status of their fleets or government. What is known though is that the Alliance plan has caused several ruptures within various factions in the Romulans.

A general meeting has been called at a neutral location with the heads of the various factions to argue for or against the proposal presented by the Alliance. The following factions will require your presence!

The Isolationist/germaphobes: This faction wants nothing with any species outside Romulan space, much less allow themselves to come into contact or mingle with anyone not Romulan. Let the quadrant burn!

The expansionists: This faction believes that now is the time come out of the shadows and join the wining side and abide by the conditions presented in the proposal. The quadrant will get just a little smaller once the Terrans fall, who's to say the Romulans aren't next? Being allied to the strongest faction in the Alpha quadrant has it's benefits.

The war hawks: This faction believes that now is the time come out of the shadows and join the wining side.....and then strike at a weakened Alliance and begin a war of conquest not ever before seen in MU Romulan history!

The wild card: MU Remans.....What's their status or politics? Do they support one of the MU Romulan factions? Or do they have their own ideas and agenda?
For the purposes of this RP, MU Remans will be considered equals to the Romulans but they govern themselves and only answer to the government on Remus.
--

When: August 8th (8:00 pm Central)

Where: Romulan ship.

What: Joint KDF-TFA RP set in the MU.

OOC points of contact: @mailman653
2 Likes
The event will take place tonight, get your MU Romulans and Remans ready!

FYI, in order to qualify for the raffle, the event must have four participants, so get as many people as you can to come :thumb:
They've got me at work until around 9:30 EST tonight, but if you all are still going when I get home, I'll join if still possible.
I'm not sure I can make it tonight. SUPER sad face. :<
Spoiler: MU RP logShow
Zdef@Mailman653: *taps on the console in front of him, organizing his notes before the meeting*

Kirina@bobisgod171 makes a point of NOT looking at the Reman in the center of the room.

Rellir@universal_blue leans back in her chair and stares into space, her arms folded across her chest. Occasionally she observes the others in the room, but doesn't say a word other than perhaps a polite nod of greeting

Rellir@universal_blue: *Greeting

Zdef@Mailman653: *taps on what appears to be a microphone* Ladies and gentlemen, if you please. *motios towards the center of the room*

Rellir@universal_blue quirks a slight grin as no one else moves

Isunn@renagademuffin is the only person in the room who is not a representative of the military; rather, he represents the Romulan Mining Guild.

Uril@azinian rolls her eyes slightly, though eventually getting up and moving towards the center

Zdef@Mailman653: Welcome, delegates to this very important meeting regarding the proposal by the Klingon Cardassian Alliance.

Kirina@bobisgod171 makes a point of being the last to leave the table.

Zdef@Mailman653: You've all been invited here to this neutral location on behalf of the various factions within our space.

Zdef@Mailman653: I'am Zdef, a Guardian of our faith, the Elements. While everyones ferocity in their belief, we're all in some smal way affected by our faith.

Zdef@Mailman653: *ferocity in their belief varies*

Zdef@Mailman653: Yes!

Zdef@Mailman653 agrees.

Zdef@Mailman653: Lets us begin then with an introduction...*motions to his left*

Rellir@universal_blue folds her arms across her chest again, and watches

Kirina@bobisgod171 allows a long pause before acknowledging the Reman, "Commander T'varros regrets being unable to attend. I am Subcommander t'Nalah. I was present at the meeting with the Alliance last month."

Zdef@Mailman653: *nods respectfully*

Isunn@renagademuffin folds his arms, awaiting his turn to speak.

Rellir@universal_blue tilts her head slightly completely making the Reman do the work

Zdef@Mailman653: Welcome delegate, we're honored to have you here, *looks to the rest*

Rellir@universal_blue: Commander Rellir i-Ra'tleihfi t'Lhaihtrha. You requested a represented of House Lhaihtrha -- we are here.

Rellir@universal_blue: *Representative

Zdef@Mailman653: You grace us with your presence *bows his head*

Rellir@universal_blue her grins gets slightly wider with perhaps just a touch of a sardonic twist as she nods her head

Zdef@Mailman653: *moves his eyes towards to the next delegate*

Kirina@bobisgod171 now, finally, decides to move closer to the rest of the group.

Uril@azinian: Commander Uril T'ralaa. And I am sure you will all see the folly of this suggestion by the end of the day

Isunn@renagademuffin pauses for a moment. "I am Isunn. I stand here representing the Mining Directorate.

Zdef@Mailman653: *eyes widen* Ah, our temples serve many of your members, Mining Directorate delegate Isunn.

Zdef@Mailman653: *bows his head to his guests*

Zdef@Mailman653: *looks to T'Varros* As you were present at the meeting with the Alliance, I yield the floor to you to present your case and view point.

Zdef@Mailman653: *looks to the rest* We are here at this neutral and holy location and expect everyone to behave at their best...

Zdef@Mailman653: *Stands aside from the podium so that T'Varros may speak*

Zdef@Mailman653 agrees.

Kirina@bobisgod171: erm...Davin's not here. Assuming you mean me? X ))

Zdef@Mailman653: ((yeah, heh heh

Zdef@Mailman653: ((sorry, did a quick scroll and typed out the first name I saw

Kirina@bobisgod171 steps over to the podium.

Kirina@bobisgod171 looks down, doing something on the console. She seems unconcerned that the others are waiting for her to speak.

Zdef@Mailman653: *glances at the podium, slightly anxious but says nothing*

Rellir@universal_blue 's eyes sparkle with amusement at Kirina's posturing, and doesn't say a word.

Kirina@bobisgod171 FINALLY looks up, slanting the Reman a bit of a sneer, and then begins speaking.

Zdef@Mailman653: *looks at the new delegate walking in and nods respectfully*

Kirina@bobisgod171: I'll keep this to the point: The Klingon-Cardassian Alliance is planning an assault on the Terran homeworld.

Kirina@bobisgod171: They have asked for assistance from the Romulan Empire. They suggest that the Terran Empire is such a menace that even /we/ would be threatened by them.

Aurelia@aumerie walks over and says nothing for now, but her face tells the entire room that she thinks she has better places to be.

Kirina@bobisgod171: They offer us their details of their attack. I propose that we "accept" their gracious offer, and plan an attack of our own.

Kirina@bobisgod171: If we attack the Alliance at the precise time that THEY attack the Terrans, our empire will be the only great power remaining in the quadrant once the battle has ended.

Kirina@bobisgod171 steps down without another word.

Zdef@Mailman653: *nods respectfully and walks up to the podium*

Rellir@universal_blue 's smile returns to its sardonic twist

Zdef@Mailman653: Ladies and gentlemen, you've heard what has brought us here today, who here wishes to speak for their delgation first?

Zdef@Mailman653 points dramatically forward.

Rellir@universal_blue raises an eyebrow and shakes her head slowly and pointedly no.

Zdef@Mailman653: *looks to new comer* Please...introduce yourself to us all. I am Zdef, a Guardian of our faith, The Elements *bows his head*

Aurelia@aumerie: "Subcommander t'Veras, of the D'seret." She looks over at Kirina, and then at the Reman with undisguised disgust. "We go to war. We reclaim our birthright -- the way we have lost. The winner of this

Zdef@Mailman653: *taps on his console and displays a holographic projection of the proposal for those who wish to review its contents prior to speaking*

Aurelia@aumerie: war will be stronger than ever before, so it is crucial for the ascent of our race to take the Terrans and the Alliance both and show them the might of Rihan. It is what we are meant to do."

Isunn@renagademuffin perks an eyebrow. "Are we certain the Alliance attack will succeed?

Kirina@bobisgod171 snaps, "If it fails, they make an even easier target."

Aurelia@aumerie nods. "Yes. Easier targets for our warbirds. We are not meant to sit in dry dock. We are meant to take our places as rulers."

Isunn@renagademuffin nods. "What, exactly, is our plan of attack?"

Zdef@Mailman653: *watches the debate silently*

Uril@azinian simply rolls her eyes at the other dignitaries talks of attacks

Rellir@universal_blue unfolds her arms and finally speaks, addressing the Mining delegate. "It isn't *Our* plan of attack. Yet." Then she simply smiles and rests her hands on her pistols

Rellir@universal_blue not in any threatening fashion, but rather a very lazily confident fashion.

Kirina@bobisgod171: The Alliance will attack the Terrans with or without us. We have a rare opportunity here.

Rellir@universal_blue sighs slightly as one eyebrow twitches upwards just slightly and she breaks from the crowd and moves to a seat.

Kirina@bobisgod171 sneers at Rellir taking her place, "You disagree, Commander?"

Zdef@Mailman653: ((brb phone

Rellir@universal_blue: I'm ready to listen to an opposing opinion. I haven't heard a good reason to commit House Lhaihtrha's resources yet.

Aurelia@aumerie looks over at Rellir, and crosses her arms. "I agree. This is too delicious to pass up. When the two armies are weakened from fighting one another, we sweep in and strike hard and fast.

Rellir@universal_blue quirks a slight grin and leans back in her chair, steepilng her fingers

Aurelia@aumerie: We have the resources and the power, we just need the commitment. Something which has been sorely lacking lately." She looks around the room.

Rellir@universal_blue: What does the Mining delegate say? I want to hear his opinion.

Isunn@renagademuffin: I lean towards war, yes. With the resources of the entire quadrant at our disposal, there is little the empire cannot do.

Uril@azinian simply shakes her head in disappointment, looking towards the Reman in the front, lifting a hand to show him she wants to take the podium

Zdef@Mailman653 agrees.

Uril@azinian grips onto the podium, leaning slightly over it as she lets her gaze travel across the room, locking eyes with each delegate individually

Uril@azinian: What a sad collection you are, while still daring to call yourselves Rihan. You speak of war? We are here discussing how to respond to the Klingon-Cardassian alliance's request for assistance?

Uril@azinian: Are we like the beasts who are currently planning to set upon each other in bloody war, ruining the galaxy in their wake? No. We are more dignified then that. I say we let the fools destroy themselves

Rellir@universal_blue 's lips return to their sardonic twist and she pointedly puts her booted feet on the table in front of her in direct response to the representative's words.

Uril@azinian: The so called politics of beasts do not concern us, we are greater then them and the Empire is superior. And you don't go to war with ants, they are beneath our notice.

Uril@azinian: I say we keep our dignity, which you are insulting with every word you utter, and continue to nurture our superiority, uncorrupted by the other primitives of the galaxy.

Isunn@renagademuffin: You are correct. You don't go to war with ants. You exterminate them.

Aurelia@aumerie shakes her head, her lip slightly curled. She does not agree at all. "You say the word 'dignity.' I say the word 'coward.'"

Uril@azinian: We are Rihan. Deep in your hearts you should know this is the only true path. Thank you

Rellir@universal_blue: Ha! *her laughter ends ina gigglesnort as she folds her arms across her chest again*

Zdef@Mailman653 agrees.

Zdef@Mailman653: The podium is open *bows his head* (still on the phone

Uril@azinian simply raises her chin, snorting disappointingly at Rellir's response

Rellir@universal_blue chuckles in amusement then points at Aurelia

Rellir@universal_blue: Why don't you take the podium. I want to hear a speech about why we should attack.

Rellir@universal_blue: *speech

Aurelia@aumerie: "Fine," she says, eyeing Rellir, and then Uril.

Zdef@Mailman653 agrees.

Aurelia@aumerie: Our strong and capable leadership has given us a gift -- the power to reach out and take what we deserve. You call yourself Rihan, yet you would toss away the Way of D'era like it is nothing." She

Aurelia@aumerie: lifts her chin derisively at Uril. "We have never been stronger. We have never been so well-positioned. And the need has never been so great."

Aurelia@aumerie: "Look at how far the Terrans have come in sixty years. They are insects, they are vermin -- and they are poised to overrun the house." She looks at Uril again. "Imagine your home, your family."

Aurelia@aumerie: "You would simply open the door and let them in. Let them eat your food and have your wife and kill your children? This problem must be managed. It was managed before and it will be managed again.

Zdef@Mailman653: Elements preserve us from such a fate.

Aurelia@aumerie: This time we'll do it the right way. All of them will fall at our feet."

Uril@azinian stifles a laugh at Aurelia's words "You tell us the power of the Empire, yet suggest it would fall to ants while we are at our prime. Disgusting, you'd see us stoop to the level of savages"

Rellir@universal_blue: Savage really is a relative term.

Rellir@universal_blue shrugs slightly

Kirina@bobisgod171: No species, no matter how superior, can stand if it buried to its neck in ants.

Aurelia@aumerie: "I am a realist. Savage they may be, but even the smallest spider can have a bite that can fell the highest-ranked Praetor."

Aurelia@aumerie nods at Kirina's words. "The subcommander is correct. And the Klingons and the Cardassians must be managed, as well. I do not even want to imagine that world. Therefore, we must take care of it."

Uril@azinian: And the savages will inevitably turn against other savages. They will destroy each other without us having to ever having to stoop to their means

Aurelia@aumerie: "Oh, I didn't know you could predict the future," she says, derisively.

Rellir@universal_blue taps her finger against her lips thoughtfully

Kirina@bobisgod171 shakes her head, "Twice before, we have watched empires fall, only to be replaced by stronger alliances.

Rellir@universal_blue: Let the Mining representative speak. I want to hear him expand on his thoughts about obliterating them.

Aurelia@aumerie gestures to the podium. "I cede. For now."

Rellir@universal_blue grins slightly

Isunn@renagademuffin sighs, moving to the front of the room.

Kirina@bobisgod171 finishes her thought, "For now, both sides are weak. You're correct. We /could/ sit back and do nothing. Our empire would endure. But why not eliminate them while we have the opportunity?"

Kirina@bobisgod171 stares at Rellir for a moment, before finally looking back up to the podium.

Rellir@universal_blue doesn't return Kirina's look, but her grins does get slightly wider

Rellir@universal_blue: *grin

Aurelia@aumerie: "Exactly. Why -endure- and -exist- when we can -fulfill what we are here to do.-"

Isunn@renagademuffin: We will endure, there is no doubt about that. But that is far from the point. What better way to ensure that we remain above the pests than to remove them entirely?

Isunn@renagademuffin: And think of the opportunities- think of what the Empire could accomplish with the resources of the entire quadrant at its back.

Isunn@renagademuffin: And while the pests may not threaten us- there are those who do. The Dominion. The Borg.

Aurelia@aumerie nods with approval.

Isunn@renagademuffin leaves the podium, bumping into the Reman as he does- perhaps on purpose. It's hard to tell.

Uril@azinian: So let our enemies wade through the sewers you so greatly want to live in. Let them wade through the rodents and get wittled down into nothing where our superior technology and fleet will destroy them

Zdef@Mailman653: *steps back slightly, trying not too put much thought on the brief incident*

Zdef@Mailman653: Delegates...please...lets not forget where we are. *motions behind them* let us have a brief recess before concluding.

Zdef@Mailman653: Be advised that the log of this meeting will be submitted to the Romulan and Reman government for debate.

Rellir@universal_blue: Good.

Uril@azinian: Naturally.

Zdef@Mailman653: *bows his head* The bar is open to your needs.

Aurelia@aumerie: "I can't believe this is even open to debate," she huffs a little under her breath, more to herself. And perhaps to Kirinia.

Zdef@Mailman653: *taps on the console, reviewing the logs*

Rellir@universal_blue: Excellent. *Plops her booted feet onto the floor with audible thumps.*

Aurelia@aumerie: "It's obvious what the correct option is."

Kirina@bobisgod171 leans over and whispers something to Aurelia, before turning to look at the others, with a completely straight face.

Uril@azinian smirks in an amused manner to herself, shaking her head at the others. Simply walking over towards the bar

Rellir@universal_blue pulls a datepad out of the pouch at her belt and begins to tap tap tap on it, occasionally glancing at the other delegates

Aurelia@aumerie nods, and then speaks, low, back to Kirina.

Kirina@bobisgod171 laughs abruptly, "Don't know. Yet." then walks away, sitting at the table.

Aurelia@aumerie seems to find this hilarious, and turns towards the bar.

Rellir@universal_blue raises and eyebrow at Kirina and tucks the data pad back away

Kirina@bobisgod171 nods, "Commander."

Rellir@universal_blue nods in return and leans back in her chair again, her arms returning to the their folded position.

Rellir@universal_blue: Sub Commander.

Kirina@bobisgod171 smiles devilishly, "I assume your house won't have any issues following the decision of the Senate on this matter."

Rellir@universal_blue: Naturally. My house has a seat on the Senate.

Rellir@universal_blue: So convince me.

Aurelia@aumerie grabs a drink and tastes it -- and pushes it back. "Fvadt, do you expect me to drink that? Are you as disgusting as you look? Absolutely not."

Rellir@universal_blue 's lips quirk into a sardonic grin

Kirina@bobisgod171 watches Aurelia for a minute, looking quite amused.

Kirina@bobisgod171 frowns, "Decided against killing her this time?"

Aurelia@aumerie: "Your bartender needs help, Reman. See that it is done." And she's moving away, and oh, did she bump him too? She did!

Zdef@Mailman653: *frowns slightly* I see....

Zdef@Mailman653 performs the Picard Maneuver.

Zdef@Mailman653: ((finally off the phone

Aurelia@aumerie: "Reman ships. Fvadt," she says.

Rellir@universal_blue shrugs slightly

Rellir@universal_blue: He claims it's holy ground.

Zdef@Mailman653: *has a brief word with the bartender*

Kirina@bobisgod171 rests a hand on the top of the disruptor at her waist.

Zdef@Mailman653: The staff apologizes for any inconvenience...we are holy men after all....we don't usually receive many guests of your statures and reputations.

Aurelia@aumerie: o/

Rellir@universal_blue waits to see what the response is to the Reman

Kirina@bobisgod171 says nothing.

Zdef@Mailman653: *bows his head* We shall conclude shortly, please enjoy our modest hospitality.

Rellir@universal_blue smiles slightly in response to the Reman

Kirina@bobisgod171 's hand has drifted to the grip of the disruptor. She seems to be seriously considering using it.

Rellir@universal_blue: You realize tormenting someone with a direct line to the Elements is only asking for trouble.

Aurelia@aumerie gives an "are you serious" look towards Zdef, and then looks towards the other two. "Never been any trouble I couldn't handle. Not sure you can say the same."

Rellir@universal_blue: Now what would be the fun in listing the Llaihr mh'Aerrhs victories when you could simply look it up yourself?

Kirina@bobisgod171 's lips slowly turn to a grin, still staying quiet.

Aurelia@aumerie: "Yes, the precious Llaihr mh'Aerrh." She waves her hand dismissively. "You know you couldn't take the D'seret on a *bad* day." She grins at Rellir.

Rellir@universal_blue: Certainly not a bad day ... for the Llaihr Mh'Aerrh.

Zdef@Mailman653: *returns to the podium* Delegates if you please, we shall now hear any closing arguments you may have.

Rellir@universal_blue smirks in amusement

Zdef@Mailman653 agrees.

Rellir@universal_blue motions

Rellir@universal_blue: It's time to preach to those who agree with you.

Rellir@universal_blue: The dissenters appear to have lost heart.

Aurelia@aumerie: "Obviously," she says.

Rellir@universal_blue plops her boots back up on the table, one after the other

Zdef@Mailman653: *stands aside for anyone who wishes to speak up*

Kirina@bobisgod171 makes a point of going to stand directly behind Rellir.

Rellir@universal_blue makes it a point of letting Kirin see both barrels of the pistols pointing directly at Kirin

Aurelia@aumerie: "There isn't much more to say, I think. We all know what must be done for the glory and advancement of Rihan. The dissenters have made their point by deserting their posts and thus the honor of their

Aurelia@aumerie: words. Let us bring death to the Terrans and death to the Alliance and a future for all rihannsu.

Aurelia@aumerie eyes both of them as she walks back.

Zdef@Mailman653: *looks to two the other two remaining delegates* Do either you wish to speak?

Rellir@universal_blue smirks and leans back looking at Kirina fully

Rellir@universal_blue: Your turn.

Kirina@bobisgod171 lowers herself to the level of Rellir's head, speaking only barely loud enough for Zdef to hear, "I've said all I need to."

Rellir@universal_blue: Make it good -- the Senate loves speeches.

Rellir@universal_blue shrugs

Zdef@Mailman653: *bows his head respectfully*

Rellir@universal_blue: I believe we're finished here.

Rellir@universal_blue stands suddenly and laughs quietly

Aurelia@aumerie: Thank God, this ship smells like wet sehlat.

Rellir@universal_blue: Jol-an-tru. both of you.

Kirina@bobisgod171: "For now." in a near-whisper to Rellir, before leaving.

Aurelia@aumerie: "I don't like her," she says as she passes Kirina.

Zdef@Mailman653: You all are always welcome to this holy sanctuary of our Elements.

Kirina@bobisgod171 smirks, "I'll be sure to take that into account when I next.../speak/ with her."

Kirina@bobisgod171 and with that, heads off in the opposite direction.