A Challenge (MU)

OOC A visual transmission comes across the network. Iana Vel stands on the ISS Forrestal’s bridge, which currently is only occupied by her. She clasps her hands behind her back and begins to speak towards the recorder.

“Can someone explain to me how a Duchess loses an auction to an underling? Somebody who craves power, who torments others to secure that power, loses in a bidding war. Imagine what a real war would look like, when the Alliance comes knocking at your door.”

Iana grins as she steps forward some

“So, Captain Varley, when are you going to stop hiding aboard your station, and behind your slaves? Your station’s supply ships are being picked apart one by one. Your people don’t respect you, they fear you and there’s a big difference. But don’t worry, I can take them off your hands. Get them away from you. All you have to do is surrender to me, or the Alliance.”

“Your choices are simple. Turn yourself in, or come out and fight. Or, you could just let my ship and crew and anyone else who wants to get away from your stench, leave Terran space. You have three standard days to decide. Surrender, fight, or loosen your grip on those you torment”

The screen cuts, as the transmission ends

4 Likes