A Message Posted on the Romulan Medical Forums

Hello. I am currently researching a type of implant used by the former Tal Shiar for assisting a patient of mine. I am searching for the whereabouts of a Doctor Kirina t"Nalah, the likely designer of the implant. If anyone knows her whereabouts or if she is listening, please respond immediately.
Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

-Dr. Jochon Deletham, Laurentia University
8 Likes

lol, do you mean that wanted fugitive from the news
8 Likes

Kirina t"Nalah has not been seen recently. Suggest you make contact with Federation station Deep Space Thirteen. On-site Republic Detachment and Federation Starfleet may have further information.

Proceed with caution.

~ Fstr.
6 Likes

she's not a wanted fugitive, she's a visionary

MAKE ROMULUS GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
10 Likes

Why not just put out an open invitation for war criminals? I'm sure General Hakeev or Commander D'Kera would just love to answer your questions, too.

#sarcasm
5 Likes

Didn't some colonials in some far-off backwater do some sort of name-burning ceremony for Commander D'Kera? Does that even count if a bunch of yokels do it?
5 Likes

Not my usual territory but I can see that even the Romulan side of the gracious subnet discussion forums is as sterling as the rest.

For those of you interested in real conversation though, keep in mind that war criminals are not likely to help someone out of their own compassion. I respect the good doctor but at the same time I feel his efforts are wasted here. If you want to deal with implant problems, source your local experts in cybernetics, brain augmentation, borg, etc. They may not have created your thing, but that doesn't mean they can't figure it out. Romulan or not, it's a big galaxy.

For the rest of you in this forum, here is a picture of a shiny spaceship to distract you :p

<Attachment: superspecialawesomespaceshipz.qpg>
2 Likes

i don't really get what the big deal about her is. so she killed a few humans? it's not like they're people
4 Likes

"Hey forget war criminals and implants buddy. What you need are livers! I got Human, Klingon, Ooo I'm not sure what exactly the part of the Jem'Hadar this is but for 4 bars of gold pressed latinum you get to find out buddy!"
4 Likes

Don't listen to these other scammers. I'm the real deal, and I would be happy to provide you with the location of Doctor Kirina t'Nalah, for the right price.
4 Likes

I would like to remind the majority of you that these medical fourmns are for serious discussion.

To the previous poster, you may contact me if you wish to discuss this further. The relevant information will be sent to you
5 Likes

yoZJUQl.png

Go Ad Free: RMFBoards-Pro
13 Likes
wrote:

I would like to remind the majority of you that these medical forums are for serious discussion.

To the previous poster, you may contact me if you wish to discuss this further. The relevant information will be sent to you

Don't bother, star trolls be trolling. This is 25th century subnet for you. I love a good set of brow-memes as much as the next subnet lurker but when the forum is serious and the topic discussion not a joke, I'm in it for real. I mean.. someone has to be.

Shouldn't waste your time though, that poster is totes scamming you. There is no good chance you'll get a serious lead on that person here, and I suggest you don't bother. There are enough smart people in the galaxy. Don't reduce your only hopes to the one who commits crimes because they can't figure out how to use their intellect constructively.

After all, such people are no better than the trolls and spammers in this forum.

#HoloMicDrop #Notevengivingyouaspaceshipthistime
1 Like

THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED FOR POSTING HARMFUL/INSENSITIVE MATERIAL. PENDING MODERATION THEIR POSTS HAVE BEEN HIDDEN.
7 Likes

Maybe she's seen the light, and converted to the one true faith, following the light of Jesus tr'Yahweh.
2 Likes

If you're really dealing with a Lokaev-t'Nalah type implant, or whatever the stars the Republic is calling them these days, then you're in deep. I've had more experience than most with these things, and I can tell you that treating the poor soul that's had one of these damned bugs crammed in their skull will be one of the most difficult acts of your medical career. But it can be done.

You need to take the fool, give him the best night of his life, and then atomize him.

And if the Elements have ever truly favoured us, then just maybe that witch t'Nalah will have the good decency to stay in whatever pit she's cozied up inside.
6 Likes

So a few weeks ago I met this Suliban at a bar and we got along great. Well, things happened a few days ago and I woke up today with hair where I never had hair before! Please, I need help! My friends are making fun of me and I have a very important job interview this week, I can't go looking like a sehlat's [Removed for content]

*Moderators note: Profanity is not allowed on our message board, please refer to the User Agreement for proper forum etiquette*
4 Likes

If you're looking for information, I know this really great place you might want to try.
7 Likes