A Thing I Had Made...

So I've sorta made it no secret that I've been spending a lot of time in SWTOR again, and while that may or may not be winding down I did have an artwork commissioned while I was over there of my Sith Warrior. Now I cannot take any credit from this aside from the name and the general dynamics of the drawing. Full credit for the actual creative talent goes to https://artistsnclients.com/people/NeinT9 . I loved their artstyle from the moment i saw it and I can't be happier with the work really (though maybe the eyes should be a bit more pronounced with the yellow but that's my fault for not asking for it, not the artist's :/)

Spoiler: Anyway, enough prattle. Here's the picture:Show
"Tabitha Rist, Sith Warrior"
jY0tJn6.jpg
(And the gallery post I made if you're interested, though it holds no extra information: https://imgur.com/gallery/b9qZuXV )
6 Likes
That is a great picture! And you can take credit for the character- you actually made a Rist! That thought has occurred to me many times and I really wished the Rists were explored more thoroughly. They're one of the more interesting Alderaanian houses in my opinion! (I'm presuming her surname isn't coincidence that is...)
2 Likes
wrote:
That is a great picture! And you can take credit for the character- you actually made a Rist! That thought has occurred to me many times and I really wished the Rists were explored more thoroughly. They're one of the more interesting Alderaanian houses in my opinion! (I'm presuming her surname isn't coincidence that is...)
It's not! Yeah I was told there are a few Rist Sith out there, so the idea isn't exactly new but I found it a fascinating idea to explore nontheless. (And yeah, I created the character obviously but the I was merely visionary with the artwork lol).
1 Like
It's a very good idea! I see waaaay too many Organas, for obvious reasons, but they're like the classic (and thus generic) House and loses their appeal for me. Ulgo and Rist have much more interesting stories. Even Thul is more unique with the Imperial puppet dynamic.
1 Like
wrote:
It's a very good idea! I see waaaay too many Organas, for obvious reasons, but they're like the classic (and thus generic) House and loses their appeal for me. Ulgo and Rist have much more interesting stories. Even Thul is more unique with the Imperial puppet dynamic.

I swear the guild I've been in over there recently has half its roster is Alderaanians and half of them again are from Thul. So you can imagine that there's quite a bit of friction there.
1 Like
wrote:
I swear the guild I've been in over there recently has half its roster is Alderaanians and half of them again are from Thul. So you can imagine that there's quite a bit of friction there.

I can see the problem there...

Spoiler: Since we're on the topic of SWTOR art and Alderaan, here is an awesome image of the ST-03 Light Freighter Jewel of Alderaan that Crystyll made for me!Show
MjoEwpe.jpg
wrote:
wrote:

I can see the problem there...

Spoiler: Since we're on the topic of SWTOR art and Alderaan, here is an awesome image of the ST-03 Light Freighter Jewel of Alderaan that Crystyll made for me!Show
MjoEwpe.jpg

Oh sorry, I meant the friction was IC! OOC it's nothing more than I meme I started that went no where :p

And that ship is gorgeous! Beautiful work Crystyll!
1 Like
wrote:
Oh sorry, I meant the friction was IC! OOC it's nothing more than I meme I started that went no where :p

Oh yeah I meant IC too! I don't think anyone likes an Alderaanian House that much to cause OOC drama over it...

And yeah it is great isn't it! Crystyll's artwork is always awesome! I don't have any SWTOR character highlights like yours, but Crystyll's own characters should have some, and there's also my ME asari who you might remember.
1 Like
wrote:
wrote:

Oh yeah I meant IC too! I don't think anyone likes an Alderaanian House that much to cause OOC drama over it...

And yeah it is great isn't it! Crystyll's artwork is always awesome! I don't have any SWTOR character highlights like yours, but Crystyll's own characters should have some, and there's also my ME asari who you might remember.

I remember her. I'm sorry that RP died but I got so busy I couldn't focus on it very much...
And this is the first character I've ever had done a commission for!
1 Like