AAR: Just the Kaboodle

SUBMITTED:
Stardate 96252
FILED BY:
CDT Robin Monroe
SECURITY:
Level 1 - Open

MISSION: Find some strange metal the science officers are excited about.

OUTCOME: Almost got eaten by bugs. Metal secured.

KEY PERSONNEL:
LCDR Z. Tiahl
LT D. Ashi
LT K'Nia
LT S. Lovet
LT V. Castillo
ENS Amset
CDT R. Monroe

NARRATIVE: We landed on the planet with no problem at all until we left the shuttle. I was locking stuff up and caught up to everyone when we found this huge ravine. While I was suggesting I could fly us over it with the shuttle, the commander blew up a tree and made the trunk collapse onto it like a bridge in between calling the lieutenant a furball. Nature didn't like that so a bunch of giant bugs came crawling at us. They came crawling at the doctor specifically. They tried climbing onto him and eating him. THE COMMANDER SAID THAT WHOEVER MADE THE REPORT GOT TO NAME THEM! They're called Squiggily Wiggily Castillos now. We managed to pull off the Squiggily Wiggily Castillos off of Doc Castillo and moved on to find these giant eggs. Because everything wants to eat us, we decided to not mess with them and moved on to where we found the metal we detected. It took a group effort but we managed to get it out with no problem. Lieutenant K'Nia and I walked back to the shuttle to come and get the rest of the away party. We found out that the giant eggs hatched and an entire army of Squiggily Wiggily Castillos came to eat them. Lieutenant K'Nia and I got the heck out of there and got to the shuttle. I took off and began flying to the away team when something - I don't know what - hit us. Probably what hatched from those eggs. After that hitch we landed at the away party, picked them up, made contact with the Brahe, and returned to the ship with the metal.

RECOMMENDATION: No action necessary.

OOC: Monroe's point of view. Any incorrect facts are intentional.
6 Likes

SUBMITTED:
Stardate 96254.5
FILED BY:
CDT Robin Monroe
SECURITY:
Level 1 - Open

ADDENDUM: The previous report has been marked as a draft. A notice has been added to the record that this action has been done under protest.
3 Likes