AAR: Kilur System Patrol

Stardate:
Filed By:
CAPT Varley, L.
Clearance:

LOCATION Kilur System, Doza Sector.

MISSION Secure system from enemy forces.

OUTCOME Energizing success.

KEY PERSONNEL
CAPT Varley, L.

Enemy vessel USS Endeavour (Sam)
Enemy vessel USS Sunrise (Eunha)

NARRATIVE Utilizing a captured crew of worthless scavengers as bait, the USS Endeavour was lured into system. After a brief negotiation I assessed the other captain as harmless, and agreed, mostly out of my own curiosity, to beam over the captives if they were to retreat. Alas, they neglected, so Saratoga ran them off with an attack.

Unfortunately a seond Federation vessel covered their escape. They put up a reasonably energizing resistance, but the USS Sunrise was ultimately repelled as well, without us needing to fall back for repairs between fights I might add. The Kilur system is secure.

RECOMMENDATION The useage of civilian hostages is a reliable tactic to get the Federation’s attention. Any worthless civilians seems to do the trick, they don’t have to be Federation personnel.
​
RECOGNITION Saratoga’s crew remains the best in the battlefleet.

OOC Thanks for joining me you guys <3

3 Likes
Stardate:
Filed By:
CAPT Mirazuni, A.
Clearance:

LOCATION Kilur System, Doza Sector.

MISSION Routine Patrol

OUTCOME I.S.S. Saratoga engaged in the system. Forced to withdraw.

KEY PERSONNEL

• CAPT Hanson, R.
  • CAPT Mirazuni, A.

• CAPT Varley, L. (Mirror)

NARRATIVE During routine patrol, the U.S.S. Endeavour encountered the I.S.S. Saratoga in the Kilur System. During the engagement, the I.S.S. Saratoga capitalised on the back to back engagements the Endeavour has been part of, and offloaded some serious damage, forcing us to withdraw. The Sunrise covered our escape, but was eventually forced to retreat too.

We did manage to capture some Terran prisoners, and rescue the civilians the Terrans were attempting to kill.

RECOMMENDATION The Kilur System is well-defended; more ships are needed to protect refugees and civilians and to drive the Terrans out.
​
RECOGNITION The crew of the Endeavour performed excellently, despite the aggressive tactics of the Saratoga.

Without Captain Hanson’s intervention and cover during our withdrawal, the Endeavour could have lost many.

OOC Any OOC information tied to this report can be listed here. If your event had a mission brief posting, please link it here! This is also a great place for @mentions too. If you have no OOC info to share, you can delete this whole section.

4 Likes