AAR: Operation Open Road

Stardate:
Filed By:
LCDR Suvik
Clearance:

LOCATION Droni System, Doza Sector.

MISSION Reclaim system to allow travel and logistics between Itrin and Doza sectors.

OUTCOME Success.

KEY PERSONNEL

• CAPT Varley, ISS Attenborough
  • LCDR Izly, ISS Birk
  • LCDR Suvik, ISS Joe Exotic

NARRATIVE Several days ago, Starfleet unseated us from our position in the Droni System, causing a disruption in supply lines. With operations pending in both Citali and Ba’aja, it was necessary to reestablish a corridor.

The above starships were committed to a push through the system. the previously-deactivated minefield in the system was reactivated. Though the civilians escaped our grasp, they are of no consequence. The system itself is the priority.

When our actions were detected by Starfleet, several waves of reinforcements were sent to stop us. They were defeated handily and forced to withdraw when the mines came back online. A security force has been left to hold the orbital mining stations, and any civilians who become trapped in the mine field will be pressed into service to supply resources for our continued occupation.

RECOMMENDATION Imperial forces must be more vigilant. Allowing Starfleet do divide our forces defies logic.

RECOGNITION Though I was initially dissatisfied with being pulled from my supply chain management duties to engage in combat, I am gratified to report that I performed admirably. I recommend my immediate promotion to Captain, and permanent command of the fine vessel I was granted for this operation.

OOC We ran the Sentinels patrol mission, substituting Elachi for Starfleet reinforcements. No deaths! Go us!

6 Likes