AAR: Surrender of D'kera Mandukar

TO VADM Rilem
CC FCAPT Dewey, FCAPT Perim, K'RIOV Rellir
SUBJ Surrender of D'kera Mandukar

After an investigation of a Spatial Anomaly resulted in a temporal encounter with the RRW Vauthilai, all available fleet assets were directed to intercept D'kera's fleet en route to Hobus system. We believed her intention was to travel to the past and 'save' Romulus, thus eliminating this timeline altogether. However, when we arrived, several of her ships simply warped away, but a few, including her own, simply.. stood down. She allowed us to board and take her prisoner. Her subordinates offered no resistance, and I am more than pleased to note that we found Captain Eli Altais alive aboard D'kera's flagship. Though he had suffered torture at her hands, he wasn't in critical condition when we arrived. We also were able to retrieve our agent aboard D'kera's flagship- Erein Aev i'Rhynne.

Given her previous successful escapes and the Alliance's recent failure to keep the former Empress Sela in chains, I highly recommend that she be kept under high guard at all times. This may be a ruse of some kind. Much of her fleet is still at large, including the traitor Kirina T'Nalah.

I am happy to report that, as far as I can tell, we will not be receiving a visit from the Office of Temporal Investigations.

// ADDENDUM

...I was wrong. We will probably be receiving a rather unpleasant visit from the Office of Temporal Investigations.
8 Likes