Access the Tailor Anywhere

So, our friends at ZEF have shared this cool little code.

/gensendmessage tailor_root show

if you type that into the chat ingame and press enter, it will bring up the tailor screen for your character. This works ANYWHERE, on any map in space or on ground. It's like having the tailor option where ever you go.

Try it and let me know if you have any questions. And be sure to thank the folks at ZEF for showing this to us.
12 Likes
While this is awesome for tailoring anywhere, there are a few limitations I've found.You can edit existing costumes, but you can't create new ones unless you're near the tailor.

Also, using this from space is super buggy. It doesn't always register unlocks, and it's about 50/50 whether it actually saves your changes.

All in all though, Awesome find! Thanks Dae!
1 Like
I have now added this page to my Bookmarks. Thanks Dae and ZEF!
*bounces and claps!*
3 Likes
I did some idle surfing in the internetz recently and found those nice command lines:

/GenSendMessage Guildbank_Root Show - Brings up the Fleet Bank Window
/GenSendMessage Sharedbank_Root Show - Brings up the Account Bank Window
/GenSendMessage Daboui Show - Brings up the Dabo Minigame Window
/GenSendMessage Shipchooser_Root Show - Brings up the Ship Selector Window

I tested them out and they work. However the ship selector window is pretty much useless since it only shows your currently active vessel. I also guess you have to be in a zone with the dabo minigame to activate it ( i only tested it on risa ).
1 Like
wrote:
I did some idle surfing in the internetz recently and found those nice command lines:

/GenSendMessage Guildbank_Root Show - Brings up the Fleet Bank Window
/GenSendMessage Sharedbank_Root Show - Brings up the Account Bank Window
/GenSendMessage Daboui Show - Brings up the Dabo Minigame Window
/GenSendMessage Shipchooser_Root Show - Brings up the Ship Selector Window

I tested them out and they work. However the ship selector window is pretty much useless since it only shows your currently active vessel. I also guess you have to be in a zone with the dabo minigame to activate it ( i only tested it on risa ).

While these do work to bring up the appropriate UI elements, you will get an error message when you try to interact with them, unless you're standing near the appropriate interaction point. So you can VIEW your account bank, or the fleet bank, and the Dabo UI, but you can't actually transfer items or play dabo.

In fact, I believe these GenSendMessage commands exist for literally every UI element in the game, but unfortunately most of them don't actually work without being near the node.
1 Like