Ahnar tr'Veras

- ROMULAN REPUBLIC DATAFILE -

AHNAR I-RHALLAN TR'VERAS
RANK
Assistant Professor, xenoarchaeology and intercultural studies, DS13 Academy Annex
PHYSICAL
SPECIES
Romulan
HEIGHT
WEIGHT
EYE COLOR
Green
HAIR COLOR
Black

BIOGRAPHICAL
DOB
POB
Rhallan, ch'Rihan
MARITAL STATUS
Single
FAMILY
  • Chavek i-Mhiessan tr'Veras (paternal); Romulan
  • Anra i-Mhiessan t'Veras (maternal); Romulan
  • Aurelia i-Rhallan t'Veras (sister); Romulan, subcommander, DS13 intelligence exchange program
  • Verelan i-Anarhai Buchanan t'Veras (niece); elementary school student
CAREER

• Home-schooled with Unificationist curriculum as a young child
  • Transferred to official government phi'lasasam on Ralatak as a ward of the state after his parents' disappearance
  • Fled to Artalierh instead of entering mandatory military service; enrolled in the archaeology program at the University of Artalierh
  • Enlisted in Romulan Republic security forces, worked in research and security at the Dewan Ruins and Vastam Peaks archaeological sites
  • Given honorable discharge after wounds received during the Battle of Mol'Rihan against the Heralds
  • Former intimate associate of criminal mastermind Kirina t'Nalah
  • Spearheaded, with Thue t'Xereth, the discovery of genetic and cultural links between rihannsu peoples and the Federation world of Eledri Prime
  • Currently employed by Starfleet Academy in the field of xenoarchaeology

KNOWN BIOGRAPHICAL NOTES

Ahnar tr'Veras, the brother of Romulan Republic subcommander Aurelia t'Veras, made a very interesting decision in his life that should have resulted in his permanent social ostracism: he refused to enter mandatory military service after phi'lasasam, and instead fled to Artalierh, an independent world, where he studied at a civilian university. Entranced with the tales of what D'Tan was building and shamed by his own lack of military service to his people, Ahnar enlisted and worked security for the scientists at the Dewan ruins, picking up some of the more dangerous experiments himself. He was critically injured in the Herald attack on mol'Rihan and given an honorable discharge, whereafter he was picked up by his alma mater as a field researcher and assistant professor.

He is currently engaged to be married to Thue t'Xereth, commander of RRW
Aensai, and works as a professor in archaeology and intercultural studies at the Starfleet Academy Annex on DS13.

6 Likes
Updated.
3 Likes