Akbar’s Grill and Crabshack renaming Contest!

With the recent change of hands of ‘Akbar’s Grill and Crabshack’ from Regklan Poul (aka Akbar) to Dawsons McCarthy and his associate Meashka, the name no longer seems as fitting! So! What do you think would be a better name?

Contest rules are simple as of today (September 15th, 2014) I will be taking suggestions for what would be a great renaming. Suggestions can be In character or Out of character, but all should be posted to this forum for review. The contest will be broken into two parts, preliminary suggestions and then public voting. Suggestions will carry on for two weeks, ending on September 29th, 2014.

Preliminary suggestions will be chosen by the Task Force Argo officer core, but the final voting process will be chosen by YOU the members of TFA. So please! Suggest away! Remember to post them in this forum! (Note: You may post more then one suggestion, but only ONE shall be picked for the final voting)

The winner of the FINAL picked name will receive all of my love, as well as ANY VANITY PET OF YOUR CHOICE FROM THE ‘LOBI CRYSTAL TRADER’ STORE. Lobi Crystal Traders can be found on Drozana station, please note that color scheme of pet is random for some of them.

When: September 15th - September 29th

Where: TFA Forum! (Please post below!)

What: Renaming of 'Akbar's Grill and Crabskack' (aka Swifty's Bar)!

OOC point of contact: @eden001

(Bonus points if you can stroke Dawsons’ ego by having his name, nicknames, or variants of his name in it.)
A few suggestions off the top of my head, formulated under the impression that Dawsons would probably name the bar something fairly to the point

Starlight Cantina

DS13 Grub 'n' Gulp

Or alternately, Dawsons just taking down the current sign adorning the bar and replacing it with a piece of scrap metal with 'BOOZE' scorched into it.
3 Likes
'Dip'n'Daws Hawt Saws' is my totally illegitimate vote.
2 Likes
Seconding "Dip'n'Daws Hawt Saws" but only with the addition of "and Crab Shack."
2 Likes
Pffft. If you're gonna try and go classy, I'd just go with "Dawsons".

I also like "Dawson's Brook"

And.... "Event Horizon Grille", "Kepler Belt Cafe", "Nebula Spirits", "Planks Pub"... more to come....
Milliways
1 Like
Fight Pub
McCarthy's Olde Style Irish Bar
Bar Trek V: The Final Draught Beer
The Captains Reserve Bar & Grille
The Prime Directive
1 Like
My vote is for the super-pretentious: Bar Thirteen.

Also, Meashka should get some love! So: Meashka's.
"Mea and Dawsons"
"The Happy Bottom Riding Club"
Don't Forget this! 10 days left to suggest your idea!
Seconding Davin's The Prime Directive and Aurelia's Bar Thirteen.
The "Terminus Shot" the "Oort Cloud Diner"
1 Like
FIVE DAYS LEFT! PUT IN YOUR SUGGESTIONS IF YOU'VE NOT DONE IT YET!
Crabshack Forward.

The Ramscoop and Crabshack.

USS Crabshack

The Best Little Crabshack in the Milky way
(With the logo "Hundreds of the galaxy's best crabs... and 7 bad ones.")
1 Like
1 Like
Ar 18 Cafe
SOON! SOON THIS WILL COME TO AN END. DO IT WHILE YOU CAN!
GET YOUR LAST ONES IN TODAY. TOMORROW STARTS THE COMPILING.