Stardate 95024.1
Security Level 1: Open
TO VADM Perim
CC --
FROM COL Nanclus
SUBJ. An Invitation
RSELogo2.png

My Dear Neema,

The coverage of your testimony on the Federation H-SPAN broadcasts has proved enthralling viewing, and we have kept apprised of the latest developments. Following a conversation with my son, I also understand that you are staying on Earth whilst giving your testimony. For this reason, my wife and I invite you to avail yourself of the amenities of our humble family home, located in the seventh arrondisement of Paris. You will no doubt be familiar with the area if you have worked with the Federation Diplomatic Corps or had cause to visit the office of the Federation President.

I hope that you will accept our offer; and, that we will speak soon.

//SIGNED//
Eustasius tr'Nanclus, COL (ret.)
Special Counsel on Federation-Romulan Star Empire Relations
Paris, Earth
11 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
Security Level 1 - Open

TO COL Nanclus
CC --
FROM VADM Perim

SUBJ RE: An Invitation
AKas0II.png

Colonel,

While I am honored once again by your generous offer, circumstances unfortunately prevent me from accepting. I had the opportunity to speak with your son again this evening, so please allow me to take this opportunity to express to you my profound relief and gratitude to learn of his safe return.

I understand you spoke with Caspius yesterday, but if I may be so bold, you may wish to contact him again tonight.

Peace and long life, my friend.

//SIGNED//
Vice Admiral Neema Perim
Commanding, 38th Fleet
4 Likes
2Y2KlIn.png
Stardate 95027.5
Security Level 1: Open
TO VADM Perim
CC --
FROM COL Nanclus
SUBJ. An Invitation
RSELogo2.png

Dear Neema,

I have just finished speaking with my son, en route to Deep Space 13 on the Akagi. I see now why you chose, wisely, to decline our invitation. Your judgement is, as always, very shrewd. Although he would never tell you himself--nor would he tell me, but a father knows--he is most affected by your trust in him. You may be assured that he will continue to serve the Federation well.

I would travel to DS-13 to visit my son, but I know that he would find my presence distracting, and I expect that your station has work remaining until it is fit for habitation. And, it transpires that I have a meeting tomorrow with the Federation President and several members of both of the Romulan and the Federation diplomatic corps. When your own present concerns are behind you--as I know they will be, and soon--you should visit. I know that my son would approve of your having the chance to meet his mother.

Until we next meet,

//SIGNED//
Eustasius tr'Nanclus, COL (ret.)
Special Counsel on Federation-Romulan Star Empire Relations
Paris, Earth
3 Likes