Appointment Requests

Stardate:
Filed By:
CMDR Barron-Stern, Jessica

Type of Appointment Requested:

Medical Evaluation*

If you can provide some parameters regarding your availability, please do so here:
Gamma+2 to Delta+2 Most Days/Weekends

Any additional remarks:
New Assignment Assessment

OOC * Have a revelation about the character Id like to be explored in this Medical Eval. DM for details!

2 Likes

To: CMDR Barron-Stern @Maikull

Subj: Physical Appointment

TRANSLATION PROGRAM:  ACTIVE

Appointments are available Friday or Sunday during gamma and delta shifts. Please confirm.

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant S’Slaask
Physician, Deep Space 13

5 Likes
Stardate:
Filed By:
CMDR Ruke Warner

Baseline Medical Assessment

If you can provide some parameters regarding your availability, please do so here: Anytime usually after 3pm EST.

1 Like

To: CMDR Ruke Warner (@Ruke)
Subj: Baseline Medical Assessmente

Good Day Sir,

I have an opening for you this Thursday at Beta+1. If this time is not agreeable with your work schedule, I can find another time for you.

//SIGNED//
ENS Gha’Kahrr
Medical Student
DS13

OOC If this time doesn’t work for you, hit me up @biska and I’ll be happy to work out a time with you. :)

1 Like
Stardate:
Filed By:
LT Seonu Asura

Mental Health Assessment

If you can provide some parameters regarding your availability, please do so here:
Any time from today until Monday.
Any additional remarks:
Assessment needed for in-processing to Deep Space 13.

3 Likes
Stardate:
Filed By:
CMDR Warner, Ruke

Mental Health Assessment

If you can provide some parameters regarding your availability, please do so here: Weekdays, Weekends, Alpha/Beta/Gamma time slots

Any additional remarks: Trouble sleeping due to nightmares, unable to let go of past trauma from previous posting.

1 Like

To: CMDR Warner @Ruke

Subj: Your appointment with Counselor R’Mori

Hello Commander,

Your appointment has been set for this coming Friday, at the start of gamma shift.

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant R’mori
DS13 Counseling

2 Likes
Stardate:
Filed By:
CAPT Lunya Vel

Updated Psychological Evaluation

Monday, Tuesday, Friday Beta Shift
Any additional remarks:
Ship will be docked with DS13 until assigned. Captain has flexible availability

1 Like

To: CAPT Vel @LunyaVel

Subj: Your appointment with Counselor R’Mori

Hello Captain,

Your appointment has been set for this coming Monday, at the start of beta shift.

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant R’mori
DS13 Counseling

2 Likes
Stardate:
Filed By:
LTCMDR Matthew Flynn

Mental Health Assessment

Gamma and Delta shifts, all days

Any additional remarks:
Available while USS Midway is in dock at DS13 (OOCly this should have no impact on scheduling). Can delegate engineering duties to a crewmember for the duration of the assessment. Has a upcoming tactical drill scheduled aboard USS Midway at 99522.9. (7/10 at Gamma+1)

3 Likes

To: LCDR Flynn @Rogue

Subj: Your appointment with Counselor R’mori

Hello Commander,

Your appointment has been set for this coming Saturday, at the start of gamma shift.

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant R’mori
DS13 Counseling

2 Likes
Stardate:
Filed By:
LT Lalaa Drush

Mental Health Assessment

Weekdays: Gamma, Delta
Weekends: Alpha, Beta, Delta

Any additional remarks:
Available while USS Midway is in dock at DS13 (OOCly this should have no impact on scheduling). Has a upcoming tactical drill scheduled aboard USS Midway at 99522.9. (7/10 at Gamma+1)

2 Likes

To: LT Drush @Erollyn

Hello Lieutenant,

Your appointment has been set for this coming Wednesday, at the start of gamma shift.

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant R’mori
DS13 Counseling

2 Likes
Stardate:
Filed By:
LCDR Matthew Flynn

Medical Assessment / Physical

Gamma and Delta shifts, all days

Any additional remarks:
Patient was already examined and deemed fit for duty by USS Midway’s Chief Medical Officer but is requesting a additional examination by DS13’s staff for fleet approval. USS Midway is underway but patient can transport to DS13 via shuttle/runabout if outside of transporter range for the foreseeable future. Can delegate engineering duties to a crewmember for the duration of the assessment.

4 Likes

To: LCDR Matthew Flynn (@Rogue )
Subj: Medical Assessment / Physical

Good Day Sir,

I have an opening for you this coming Sunday(the 16th) at Gamma+2. If this time is not acceptable, there are many other openings on the calendar I can schedule you for.

//SIGNED//
ENS Gha’Kahrr
Medical Student
DS13

OOC Feel free to PM me on discord if this does or doesn’t work for you.

2 Likes
Stardate:
Filed By:
LTJG L'sherra

I am available most days from Alpha to Delta shifts, Tuesday through Fridays. On Saturdays through Mondays, I am typically only available during Gamma and Delta shifts.
Any additional remarks:
As per protocol, I am looking to satisfy my new posting requirements. That, and I haven’t had a comprehensive exam since I left the Academy. I am overdue for one. Apologies.

2 Likes

To: LTJG L’sherra (@Rio )
Subj: Baseline Medical Assessment

Good Day,

I have an opening for you this coming Sunday at Gamma, if that is acceptable.

//SIGNED//
ENS Gha’Kahrr
Medical Student
DS13

OOC Feel free to ping me on discord if this works for you or not. :)

2 Likes
Stardate:
Filed By:
LTJG L'sherra

Mental Health Assessment

I am available most days from Alpha to Delta shifts, Tuesday through Fridays. On Saturdays through Mondays, I am typically only available during Gamma and Delta shifts.

Any additional remarks:
As per protocol, I am looking to satisfy my new posting requirements. I do have some mental health issues I need to discuss and look to get continued support for. These include agoraphobia, anxiety disorder, issues with self-confidence and assigning blame to myself.

2 Likes

To: LTJG L’sherra @Rio

Hello Lieutenant,

Your appointment has been set for this coming Tuesday, at the start of gamma shift.

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant R’mori
DS13 Counseling

2 Likes
Stardate:
Filed By:
CMDR Flynn, Erica

Gamma shift plus 2 hours.

Any additional remarks:

Aside from the base line exam, i should like any maintenance done to my implants, if required.

2 Likes