As Good As A Wink...

Hi everyone!

So, I haven't been here for long, but I've already had some pretty amazing RP moments. One of them, even if I had to leave halfway through, was the destruction of our home!!! So I figured, I would immortalize it in a way.

Soooo, I commissioned a piece of art! Couple of things before the picture!

1) The artist had never done Star Trek before!
2) I had to stick to a certain budget, so I had to limit myself to 10 characters. I chose the captains that were included in the AARs. I am so sorry for not being able to afford to put EVERYONE in the picture. :(
3) Placement was chosen by the artist after I gave a few connotations on the general vibe and feel of the situation and the characters.
4) Sorry, the USS Kassandra is the only ship on there. >.>
5) Some artistic liberty was taken. And it was based on the screenshots requested, so some of the details may not be 100% correct (I think some of the eye colors and skin colors may be off).

I hope you will still enjoy the outcome!

OK...with that out of the way. Here we go!

qGohqtl.jpg

Artist: http://www.nurimuni.com/

If you take any issue with it and want to modify something on your character or something, please let me know! I can't ask for further changes at the moment, but I'll keep them in mind for future projects. >.>

Again, hope you like it!

Cheers,
Minabi
21 Likes
so many beards...
2 Likes
I know right???? XD
1 Like
I think its great!
1 Like
The MU version has all the beards reversed of course.

(Not really, but it should)
1 Like
This is so fudging awesome!
1 Like
So when are they starting work on the official Argo Manga? :p
1 Like
If I could afford it I would!
2 Likes
Hmmmm.....lol
I've considered doing a STO comic in the past lol. I just can't commit to anything ever.
1 Like
Maybe it's a good thing I had to drop out of that event early. Don't think that image could have handled another beard.
1 Like
yeah either Tadashi or Alina would have been around if I was able to make it and we can't have that much enigma either.. heh.
1 Like