Atlantis Deflector Refit

To: LT Carter, T’Pemi (@siskofan1991)
CC: ENS Niften, Kimani (@Butterbean)
Subj: ATLANTIS DEFLECTOR REFIT

HARK, SHIPYARD MINIONS! DS13 COMMAND HAS ENTRUSTED US WITH AN IMPORTANT MISSION: THE REPLACEMENT OF THE DEFLECTOR ASSEMBLY ON THE ATLANTIS. THIS OLD WARRIOR HAS SERVED THE FEDERATION LONG AND WELL, BUT THERE IS STILL FIGHT LEFT IN HER BONES. WE WILL GIVE HER A NEW LEASE ON LIFE AND MANY MORE CHANCES TO DIE HONORABLY IN BATTLE WITH THIS REFIT.

IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT THIS WORK BE CONDUCTED SWIFTLY, FOR WE CAN NOT AFFORD UNNECESSARY DOWNTIME FOR THE ATLANTIS. WITH THE ASIMOV ON EXTENDED ASSIGNMENT AWAY FROM THE STATION, WE WILL BE LEFT WITHOUT ANY DEDICATED MISSION CRAFT FOR THE DURATION OF THE REFIT. MAKE HASTE, THAT WE MAY SOONER RETURN TO QUEST READINESS!

AFTER SPEAKING WITH SUVIK, I HAVE DECIDED TO CHARGE T’PEMI WITH OVERSIGHT OF THIS PROJECT. YOUR YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THE SHIPYARD WILL SERVE THE STATION WELL. I AM ALSO ASSIGNING OUR NEWEST SHIPYARD ENGINEER, KIMANI, TO THE PROJECT TEAM AS WELL, FOR IT WILL TEST HER METTLE WELL. T’PEMI, YOU MAY PULL FROM STANDING MRO TEAMS TO STAFF THE PROJECT WITH SUVIK’S APPROVAL.

QAPLA’, MY WARRIORS!

//SIGNED//
tuq cargh qaStaHvIS ghIm h’ajah, shal puqbe’
Lt. Cmdr. H’ajah, daughter of Shal, of House Cargh in exile
Chief Engineer, Engineering Dept., Deep Space 13

3 Likes

To: LCDR H’ajah (@Sophist)

Understood, Commander. I will divert 3 maintenance teams to the task and have them work around the clock. I estimate the task will take a week at most, though if we want it done sooner I will have to either divert more people from other projects, or with your permission, order double shifts. For now though I expect the work will be done no later than Stardate 97108 (February 9th, 2420). Attached is the duty roster for this assignment for your review.

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant T’Pemi Carter
Maintenance Team Engineer
Deep Space 13 Shipyards

//ATTACHMENT// dutyroster9567-j5.txt

3 Likes

To: LCDR H’ajah (@Sophist)

Commander, thought you should know that the retrofit has been complete and the simulations show everything should be good to go. If you feel that the ship needs a full shakedown, that could possibly be arranged. In the meantime the diverted teams will be returned to normal duty.

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant T’Pemi Carter
Maintenance Team Engineer
Deep Space 13 Shipyards

OOC: Ack! I'm sorry for the late reply on this! >.<
1 Like