Bar Re-naming contest: It's over!

I had spent a few good hours thinking on this, so I don't do what I'm about to do lightly.

Today I will be ending the contest early. It has been a long hard fight for two most popular votes, but I think everyone did an amazing job. The names that were submitted all made me smile for tons of reasons, but I just want to remind you guys, that you're all amazing, and I say that from my heart.

However, let me stop being mushy and get on to the real reason you're reading this! The winners!

Yes, plural. Elstrom and Aurelia both put up a good fight and I classify them both as winners and they BOTH will be receiving one pet from the Lobi store. (I can't promise you the color, because of the nature of the pet store, however. I would if I could.)

But still, even if they both receive a pet, the bar can have only one name, and that name shall be...

STARLIGHT CANTINA

While I had to pick one, both names were great.I want to thank everyone that has participated in the contest.
Bump.
I'm torn between two most popular!
Bar Thirteen? Aw, c'mon guys, that's so unoriginal!
2 Likes
Don't mess with 13!
I was pulling for Starlight Cantina myself. >_>
1 Like
You know, as bar owner, you can totally overthrow the popular vote. <_<
1 Like
Nah. I enjoy the popular vote concept. All the ideas are good ideas! So keep the votes flowing folks! What do /YOU/ like?
9 Votes for Bar 13, 8 votes for Starlight Cantina. Come on guys!
Starlight Cantina. STARLIGHT CANTINA.
Would you like to hold a second vote with only the top two options so that people who ... spent their votes on the other two can 'revote' essentially? :roll:
1 Like
wrote:
Would you like to hold a second vote with only the top two options so that people who ... spent their votes on the other two can 'revote' essentially? :roll:
Yesplx
We're done!

(You're allowed to tell me you hate me if you do. >_>)
Good show, folks!
So out goes DJ Souza and in comes in this guy?

Star-Wars-Cantina-665x385.jpg
2 Likes