Beylara Staff Retirement

Hello everyone!

This is definitely not an easy letter for me to write--especially not to the fleet that has provided years of support, friendship and wonderful memories. It has been an honor to act as a staff member for you all, to write stories and try to keep Argo the kind of place where everyone feels welcome and valued. It has been a joy to GM for you guys and be a part of the ongoing story.

After a lot of thought, I’ve decided that being staff is something I can’t dedicate the time or energy to any longer. It has been a great experience, and I’ve learned a lot. In return, I have the best hope for Argo and its future. You are wonderful people, and the caring in this community is something that is fantastic. Keep it up!

Thank you for everything you are,

Beylara
17 Likes
Thank you for everything, Beylara. I do not think my experience here would be anywhere near as positive without you.
4 Likes
Thank you for everything you've contributed, both to the Fleet and my own individual RP. I can't imagine we'd all be here where we are without you!
2 Likes
old-man-crying.gif
7 Likes
It is no doubt a tough job and takes a lot of extra energy so I can understand, but for sure you've done an amazing job to this point and we're gonna miss having you there.

That said if it makes it easier for you to RP and such, I'm sure we'll be ok cause playing with you more is definitely worth it.
3 Likes
I haven't been around as long as a lot of other people but... I'm really thankful for all the help and support you've shown as I joined this little band.

You made me feel as welcome as anyone and helped me out more than a bunch of times, I hope this change makes you happier.
Thank you.
3 Likes
Thank you for all your hard work. Take care.
3 Likes
I can't thank you enough for the awesome person you are, Beylara. Live long and prosper. :cry:
3 Likes