Security Level 3 - Restricted

TO CAPT Cynis
CC
FROM Tabadi Mysti

SUBJ Branded Lady Intel
OSN.png
Orion Space Navy

Sadia,

The Thana Vaneri is en route back to base following our intelligence gathering regarding the Branded Lady and I wanted to advise you ahead of this time of our findings;

As per your instruction; we visited DS13 and met with Starfleet personnel who conducted the interrogation of the recently captured prisoners from the raid on the DPS convoy. I can confirm that their findings corroborate our own insofar as that it seems the organization is meddling with a high level of cloning technology (they also had captured some of the cloned soldiers). Further to this, I learned that they also captured an Orion female proclaiming to be a captured slave. I have no qualms in expressing my sincerest pride for my daughter's intuition here, as she surmised during the interrogation that this was in fact the Commander of the captured ship. Whilst this has yet to be confessed or confirmed, I believe that if you can formally request access to the prisoner then we can assist Starfleet in confirming her identity while pooling our own intel at the same time. I leave the decision as to how best to pursue this in your capable hands.

I also payed a visit to OSN HQ and had the delight of Tabadi Emeria's company... though I confess that this meeting was far more amenable than our last. Emeria informed me of some previous encounters the OSN has had with the Branded Lady's forces including an attempted assassination during the business wedding of Tabadi Tayri to a Ferengi Daimon (it seems this is how they are funding the fleet expansion at present since the loss of the Narris II shipyards, but that is a separate matter). Emeria has agreed to cooperate in conjunction with our efforts and recognizes the threat posed against the OSN.

The tenacity of the reborn OSN is paralleled only by that of Emeria herself, but even she now acknowledges the gravitas of their growth. Coupled with that of the Free State she even agreed with my view that it is imperative we align the two whilst in their respective infancy's. Presently; the OSN wishes to be a KDF to the Free State's Empire; a Starfleet to their Federation as it were. Upon my return I would like for us to meet and discuss plans for a conference bringing both parties together and formalizing the arrangement; that the Empire may acknowledge us as a true ally in it's own right, and not just a mercenary force bolted onto their own ever thinning resources. From what I understand; many of our people are invigorated and inspired by the evolution of the Romulan Republic and wish to emulate their success through the Free State and OSN.

We will speak further of this upon my return, for now I hope the gathered intel points you in the right direction.

//SIGNED//

Tabadi Mysti
Commanding Officer - SNV Thana Vaneri
Orion Space Navy - SB151 Attaché
4 Likes
jdyPbAV.gif

TO Tabadi Mysti
CC Merc. Alyss, CMDR Bara
FROM CAPT Sadia Cynis

SUBJ RE: Branded Lady Intel

Tabadi,
thank you for the quick reaction and initiative in dealing with this subject. I have received some of the interrogation reports from our allies, including the name and image of the captured orion female (see attached). I have sent the inquiry to the Imperial Intelligence, and I have included both Bara and Alyss in this communique in case their own contacts can uncover more information regarding this Taiya woman. I will be meeting CMDR Tholoan from Republic Navy (as the prisoner is aboard his vessel according to the reports) on my next visit to DS13 and you are welcome to join me.
I'm also glad to see that OSN is re-emerging as an player on galactic scale and that the losses suffered from the Branded Lady haven't shaken their resolve. I am more than willing to cooperate with OSN regarding the Branded Lady issue, and our diplomatic facilities are available to be used during negotiations with Free States as a neutral ground.
However, any agreements between OSN/Free States and the Empire are above my pay grade - while I can represent the Empire in the Zenas Expanse, any long term agreements must be ratified with the High Council. I will contact Councilor Lagos, head of the Great House of Woldan (the same who provided us with the current task force flagship for our...assistance) and see if they would be willing to lend you an ear (and voice in the Council) regarding this matter.

Hope to see you soon to discuss this in more detail,

//SIGNED//
CAPT Sadia Cynis
Commander of task force Hurq Mevik

//ATTACHMENT// Taiya.inf
//ATTACHMENT// Taiya.pic
4 Likes
SB151.png
Starbase 151

TO CAPT Cynis
CC Merc. Alyss
FROM Tabadi Mysti
STARDATE 93870.9
SUBJ RE: Branded Lady Intel
OSN.png
Orion Space Navy

Sadia,

First off, let me express my deepest gratitude for your support in our efforts to steer the Orion race away from the gutter-like reputation the Syndicate has graced us with and back to where it belongs - we shall discuss plans in more detail upon my return, though I will not do so under the watch of a Syndicate commander even if he is your friend. I am sorry, but I can not - and will not - trust them, especially with such critical matters regarding the future of our race. (and yes, I refrained from copying him on this response for that very reason!)

Now on to the matter at hand; I will indeed by joining you interrogate this prisoner our Romulan friends have captured and I strongly recommend that you urge them to double their guard on her until we arrive. I recognize this girl, Sadia, and she is trouble! Not long back she infiltrated the Thana Vaneri posing as an engineer from the OSN - this girl is a highly skilled manipulator and infiltrator, likely an assassin too.

DO NOT LET HER SLIP AWAY!

We are already pushing the Thana to her limits and should be back at base a full day ahead of schedule. I will see you then - take care my friend.

//SIGNED//

Tabadi Mysti
Commanding Officer - SNV Thana Vaneri
Orion Space Navy - SB151 Attaché
4 Likes