Bridge Log, 98843.9, ISS Birk (MU)

> BRIDGE LOG, ISS BIRK, STARDATE 98843.9
> CURRENT STATUS: YELLOW 53%
> ENGINE STATUS: YELLOW 77%
> HULL STATUS: YELLOW 48%
> SHIELD STATUS: RED 25%
> IMPULSE STATUS: GREEN 85%
> WEAPONS STATUS: YELLOW 55%

The sound of the vessel shuddering as its shields go offline and it’s caught in some kind of aftershock is picked up by the recording, followed by a deep sigh

“[Censored] me, that’s the last save we give to the Duchess- I can’t be cutting it this close again…everybody hear me?!”

A small chorus of ‘Aye Captain Ivanov’ snakes its way through the Bridge and is picked up on the recording

“Lieutenant Izly speaking on behalf of the Birk- Systems Yellow here, everyone still clear?”

Another sigh…

“Hey, Tiger-[censored], keep your [censored] mouth shut on comms unless we tell you to ask the rest of them something. All talk stays ON this bridge, we clear?”

“…Aye Captain Ivanov”

“Good…let’s hang around for a bit longer and then we’ll-”

Another muted explosion is picked up, a bit of people being tossed about is also heard

> CURRENT STATUS: RED 38%
> ENGINE STATUS: YELLOW 45%
> HULL STATUS: RED 16%
> SHIELD STATUS: OFFLINE 0%
> IMPULSE STATUS: GREEN 60%
> WEAPONS STATUS: RED 35%

The sound of someone seething can be heard, before some kind of object is heard being shot-put across the Bridge

“God-DAMNIT- STATUS TIGER-SPOTS, NOW!”

A pause…

“Systems Red, Captain Ivanov- recommended we send a repair team to the Valkrie and finish off the other Dreadnaught.”

"NO, [censored] THE REPAIR TEAM AND [censored] THAT NANTITE-SWALLOWING [censored]! KILL THAT [censored] SHIP AND GET US THE HELL OUT OF HERE!

Dead silence after…a few boops and beeps here and there

REPAIR TEAM DEPLOYED, TARGET; ISS VALKYRIE

A massive ‘FWOOSH’ from an attack dished out from the vessel, an alert signal after

WARNING, MASSIVE POWER DRAIN DETECTED

“…What- WHAT?! [censored] sakes- somebody get that [censored] tiger-spotted [censored] off of my bridge and get her in the [censored] brig where she belongs! She’s not going back to her little Mistress!”

Another pause…the sound of somebody shifting out of their seat and the unholstering of a few items from different times is heard

“Captain Ivanov…we have the Admiral herself here aiding us among many others- if you try to retreat now like you did before at the invasion of-”

“SHUT. YOUR. [censored]. MOUTH; YOU TIGER-SPOTTED [censored]. YOU’VE ALMOST GOTTEN US KILLED ONCE, I’M NOT LETTING IT HAPPEN AGAIN. NOW WILL ONE OF YOU [censored] KILL OR MUZZLE HER ALREADY BEFORE I DO IT MYSELF.”

…More beeps and boops…

BOARDING PARTY DEPLOYED, TARGET; ARENONAC DESTROYER

“…Cheetah, Captain Ivanov”

“…What?”

“You keep calling me a tiger-spotted…well, tiger; it’s a cheetah that has spots”

…Heavy footfalls follow, along with a few very familiar sounds of flesh hitting flesh- followed by one swift sound of something puncturing a person. A gasp follows…

A thud after, along with pained gasping and a few Cyrillic swears

“…Officer Trik, Telemammoth Beam the Dreadnaught please.”

Another ‘FWOOSH’ is picked up after, along with another alert

WARNING, MASSIVE POWER DRAIN DETECTED

SHIELD EXTENSION RECEIVED FROM; ISS SARATOGA
WARNING, COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS FAILING

“…Officer Trik, full power to weapons, kill that Cruiser”

> BRIDGE LOG END, STARDATE 98844.0
> ISS BIRK STILL OPERATIONAL AS OF LAST CHECK
4 Likes