"Broken Bat’leth" RP 05July2014

A member of the High Council, Councilman Braa’k son of Gorret, will be arriving on Forward Operating Base: Kargas this Saturday for our RP.

Councilman Braa’k has been a key supporter of SFK and has rallied the High Command in our efforts in the past. His visit is a great honor for us all. He has been our voice within the Great Hall.

OOC
This will be a plot of mystery. It will require detective skills, engineering skills, science skills, medical skills, tactical skills… you get the point. It is projected to last between 2-5 RP nights (dependent on level of enjoyment and ease of solving the puzzle)
The mystery that unfolds could have profound impact on the Klingon Empire. And it will be dropped in our lap early on in the RP with Councilman Braa’k.

I will GM the event. There will be predetermined clues that need to be found then analyzed/pondered upon. When doing this, I will use the roll dice emote (this is viewable in local if you are nearby). 65 and up will result in a critical find, meaning you will get full info. 64 and below will yield minimum information, you will then have to see if you cannot narrow your search/query to get more information. I will guide you along either way so that the RP progresses. It is a group effort, we'll have to work together as a fleet before [THIS SECTION HAS BEEN REMOVED DUE TO SPOILERS].

Clues discovered will be revealed in both chat and in this thread for reference in follow on RP nights to resolve the plot.

This will be a SFK only event as it will take place mostly on our Starbase.
Ooh! I'll be there.
I have it all mapped out already. All the clues and answers and what not. I'm actually moving onto the later RP that will require clue hunting.

It'll be real interesting seeing this type of thing play out Klingon side.

Hope there is a large number of people on, because it'll be a challenge to be able to figure it all out and get the final clue to set up next weeks RP
I got family over for the holiday weekend but I'll try to make it for sure! I'd hate to miss some good SFK RP.
Krag and D'Nar will be there certainly. I know we haven't been around much since we joined last year, but -- hey! We're here!
I work saturday night but I'll try to be there for as much as I can.