Character Theme Songs

Reviving a topic from the old forum: character theme songs! That tune that starts blaring on the loudspeakers when your character is making their approach to the squared circle.

Razor: Happily Ever After with convenient lyric translation link
Spoiler: Show

Hassiri: Dare You to Move

Riles: Mean Green Mother
Yvlie
Spoiler: I'm my own Grandpa.Show
Spoiler: No seriously; I think its this song. I'm a warrior.Show
Spoiler: A Voice in the Dark. For when Yvlie hits elightenment.Show
Zamerr
Spoiler: Jump on my ShipShow
Areyis's theme song, :cool:
This was rough to find one for Chassy! I'm still not 100% sold.

Spoiler: Chassy's, maybe?Show

Spoiler: STO Nethali's-- I heard it once on the radio, And I Knew.Show
Shug (for wifey) :lol:
Here is the perfect song for A'Printa. The first video is awesome for her. Just remember she's a joined Trill and it kinda makes sense. The second version is the entire song with lyrics.

I've always loved this song and I think it fits perfectly for Captain Dewey. His past has moved so fast to bring him here. So many things have passed that he wished he had done (better) and now it is long past late. It also speaks of a lost and great Romance
Spoiler: SPOILER ALERTShow
Will be explained upon in depth in his upcoming chapters in the Captains Logs which will take the form of a new love that reminds him of an old love, he just hopes to not screw up on this new one
. It also is a great representation of a man who made bad choices along the way but continues to push forward even though the path he is on is anything but ideal.

I wasn't going to participate in this one. Decompiling a character down to a single song just seems impossible to me.

But, curiously, I found one that seems to work. And I'm going to post it for no other reason than the fact that I love the original video (and it's apt to Katriel's character as well) and I take every opportunity that I can to share it. ;x

Spoiler: Trip the Light, from Where the Hell is Matt 2012Show

(but Kat can't dance, you all exclaim! ehehehe...)
1 Like
I watched this movie (for the 51715 time) last night. Yeah, yeah. Action movie. But never was there a more beautiful theme song for such a violent movie.

In my mind this would be the theme song for "Star Trek Gladiator" for my crew up until 1:33. The rest I've used as motivation music for "Crusade."

The movie's theme and character fit well for my crew and captain. A struggle against the odds to do what is right even though on the inside you'd rather walk away.

Though it is your typical shoot-em-up movie the music, I think, is fantastic. No words, just great music.

I can see my Gladiator zipping through the stars and nebulas to this playing as the credits roll.

Spoiler: ThemeShow

I am not bothering with the why's or what for's, you have to get to know Malivich Kovarik, then you will know.

Bad Company (Five finger death punch)

Spoiler: Because... Why notShow

Spoiler: CobyShow

Spoiler: SoaShow

Spoiler: AthiniShow

I revert to another song I once posted....

Spoiler: Evil LoveShow
Sorry Lobsterman, but this is all I can think of when I hear that song.
Closest I could find for Tanis.

Spoiler: For Malachi Alfonso Francisco de la Fuente the Third Song is "Fuego De PasionShow
At the moment, I can't shake the idea that this is Chassy's current internal Theme Song:
Basicly it's Skyleigh looking back at all she's done and not regretting a moment of her life because it's gotten her this far in life and spurring her on to try and achieve a dream she's wants to come true.
Good film too.
No, bad film, book and game. I hate end of 5 onwards. Though the soundtracks were nice.
I'ma bump this thread, cause there're a lot of newer recruits that may or may not find this an entertaining exercise. BUMP. :x