Checking In | SCDR tr'Nai, Jalme

To: SCDR Jalme tr’Nai (@Sophist )
CC: -
Subj: Checking In

Subcommander,

I hope you are doing well. I’m sending this to check in and see how you and your leg are doing. I hope you are recovering well.

I would also like to apologise for being quite rude when I was caring for you on the planet. Unfortunately I believe the stress got to me which led to me being quite dismissive and snippy which is not acceptable for a doctor of my seniority.

I also apologise for taking so long to operate on your leg, unfortunately without the proper tools and facilities I had to take time to think of how best to perform the surgery which meant you had to suffer for much longer than normal.

I also apologise for not stepping in when a certain event took place. I should have done more.

Many wishes for a speedy recovery if you are still recovering.

//SIGNED//
Commander Charlotte Jarnefelt,
Chief Medical Officer, Deep Space Thirteen.

6 Likes

To: CMDR Jarnefelt, Charlotte
Subj: Re: Checking In

Dr. Jarnefelt, thank you for your well wishes and your numerous apologies. I will address them in order:

1. Think nothing of it. Few of us were our best selves under the circumstances thrust upon us, and I am certain that I was somewhat less than the ideal patient.

2. I am certain that you did the best you could with the tools, facilities, and training at your disposal. My physician assures me I will recover fully, in time, and this is due in no small part to your care.

3. Go to hell.

//SIGNED//
Subcommander Jalme i-Mirek tr’Nai
Sentient Resource Monitor
Joint Squadron Initiative - Aldebaran

9 Likes