Stardate 95343.7
Security Level 1: Open
TO VADM Amiri
CC CMDR Kermit
FROM CAPT Caspius
SUBJ. Conference of Starfleet Cartographers
4OB3P0J.png

Admiral Amiri,

As you are undoubtedly aware, the annual Conference of Starfleet Cartographers is being held this week on Earth. I am delivering one of the keynote presentations ("Reconsidering Verteron Applications in Multispectral Sensor Vector Improvements"), and will therefore be leaving for Earth in two days. I will return three days later.

During my absence, Commander Kermit will be in Acting Command. I respectfully encourage you to continue with him our custom of sharing a weekly meal together. You will find that Commander Kermit is well-informed on a variety of topics, and that he is an excellent conversationalist. Note also that Chef has been instructed to get his menu from the Commander, so I cannot be held responsible for the results.

//SIGNED//
Captain Caspius
Starbase Commander, Deep Space 13
5 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
Security Level 1 - Open

TO CAPT Caspius
CC CMDR Kermit, J.
FROM VADM Amiri
SUBJ RE: Conference...

Captain Caspius,

The annual Conference of Starfleet Cartographers will undoubtedly benefit from your presence and presentation. I have every assurance that'll you take full benefit of the conference and am looking forward to hearing the particulars upon your return. Please pass along my excuses to Commander Carstairs, whom I believe is delivering a lecture on surface spectral scanning. I was able to attend last year, but my transfer precludes my attendance to date.

Commander Kermit, you are more than welcome to avail yourself of the weekly dinner the Captain and I partake in during his absence, but it is by no means a requirement. That said, the meal is a great space to speak in a more informal setting. Please let me know before the weekend regardless.

//SIGNED//
Vice Admiral Enzian Amiri
Commanding Officer, 38th Fleet
3 Likes