Conflict of Interest

With the location of a possible escape craft from the Gainsborough determined, the Valley Forge and other Starfleet ships race against time to pursue the lead before it is lost to the dangers of space. However, it seems there are others who might want the same thing...

--

When: Friday 8/12/17 @ Beta +1

Where: Valley Forge Bridge

What: Potential Negotiation / Combat Situation

OOC point of contact: @anncarise, @crystyll

--

As usual for Valley Forge events, it is OPEN TO ALL, including other ships and starbase personnel. This event continues the story of the Valley Forge from the previous events. Knowledge of the prior events will not be necessary to join this one. Combat may be involved, but a roll system will NOT be utilized.
4 Likes
Is it Tuesday December 12th, or Friday December 15th?
1 Like
wrote:
Is it Tuesday December 12th, or Friday December 15th?

Friday December 8th, the upcoming Friday. Sorry I didn't get the posting out sooner, just came up with the plot and didn't want to choose a name beforehand. Valley Forge episodes are every Friday, so there will be another event on the 15th as well if you can't make the 8th!
1 Like
I actually may be able to make this. I'm off of work.
1 Like
Awesome! Hope to see you there!
As long as it is done before the shuttle mini-event (see available assignments) I'm planning to do with Rumiho, she can still be there to fly your ship too! Should be fine, the other one is scheduled for a later than gamma time. Also I suspect this will cliffhang like these often do.
2 Likes
Actually. I plan for this one to be a one-parter as I won't be able to make it next Friday to run a continuation. As for IC timings, that can easily be adjusted slightly if neede to accommodate things!
1 Like
Time should be ok. Good to know though as I'm also busy on the 15th.
1 Like
I was thinking of bringing T'Pemi but this actually may be a good learning experience for Ashley. Who do you think is more suited for the event, a tactical cadet, or an engineer?
1 Like
I think tactical would probably be more suitable.
1 Like
wrote:
I think tactical would probably be more suitable.
Tactical it is then!
1 Like
If there is potential for combat, what's the plan for running multiple ships, with their captains on the Valley Forge?
2 Likes
wrote:
If there is potential for combat, what's the plan for running multiple ships, with their captains on the Valley Forge?

The captains will beam to the location where everything will take place, similar to the Tale of Two Starships event where everyone was transported to the old Lexington.
3 Likes
This will be today
1 Like