Dec 8: The Crusade, part 6

KDF and allies use the fake distress call to lure a breen patrol in order to track it to the breen base/research facility. (Un)fortunately, they lure in a full-fledged breen carrier. The ensuing fight is not going well for the brave warriors...

--

When: Saturday, Dec 8, Beta +1

Audience: Klingon and allies

Event type: Bridge RP

Starting point: Starship bridge

OOC point of contact: @gulremal
2 Likes
Spoiler: The Mission ContinuesShow
[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: <FX> Trio of frigates made a bold move of luring a breen carrier into glorious combat. Unfortunately, the battle isn't going well, despite the good start.

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: <FX> IKS Qanwl' has suffered heavy pounding from the breen fighters and the carrier's mines, but has managed to break the tractor beam hold and has recloaked.

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: <FX> IKS Hag'lhr did quite the damage to fighter numbers and some of the carrier's shield emitters, but has suffered a wing hit from the carrier's defense turrets and is falling back from the fray.

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: <FX> Kayeri Vaj is now facing the carrier alone, and three breen 6-fighter wings are mmoving in to flank the lone frigate...

[Local] Kayd@anncarise: "Gravity well on the centre! Don't let them surround us!"

Kayd@anncarise looks offscreen, "Damn, we're that low on power already? We'll just have to do this the old fashioned way then..."

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: -- ROUND 6 --

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: -- Egzo's action --

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> Break off and scatter! We bloodied 'em, but we can't finish 'em.

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <FX> Hag'lhr puts more distance between itself and the carrier, cloaking when possible.

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: <FX> Hag'lhr succesfully falls back and recloaks.

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: -- Lexi's action --

Lexi@crystyll FX | QanwI' remains cloaked and attempts to restore critical systems, manouvering into position for a precision strike should their repairs prove fruitful

[Emotes] Lexi@crystyll: rolls 56 (1-100)

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: <FX> Engineers inform Lexi that repairs will take hours and not under the heat of battle.

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: <FX> Qanwl' does manage to make some distance from the carrier and the fighter squadron that was trying to blind fire at them.

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: -- Kayd's action --

Kayd@anncarise | Kayeri Vaj loops up and performs a space-backflip away from the advancing forces, venting plasma to dissuade the fighters from chasing as it falls back.

[Emotes] Kayd@anncarise: rolls 56 (1-100)

[Team] Kayd@anncarise: Wow

[Team] Kayd@anncarise: Same roll as Lexi

[Team] Kayd@anncarise: What are the chances!

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: <FX> Kayeri Vaj succeeds in performing the back flip and vents plasma.

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: <FX> Enemy fighters keep pursuing the Kayeri Vaj for just a couple of seconds before they fall back towards the carrier.

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: <FX> Carrier performs a wide area sensor sweep, and makes bunch of random turret shots towards the last location of Hag'lhr, without any success.

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: <FX> Soon, 4 remaining breen wing form a defense perimeter around the carrier who moves in to scan the wreckage of destroyed cruiser.

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: -- Combat over --

[Team] N'Py See@gulremal: aka out of structured turn combat

[Local] Kayd@anncarise: <C> "Okay...we need a new plan..."

[Team] N'Py See@gulremal: you are free to act and communicate as you wish

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> Yeah. I hate t' admit it, but we aren't gonna win a straight up fight. Not enough gun. Maybe if Daramar was here, but...

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> Nah, we gotta play this smart 'n sneaky. Lay low and hope they give up lookin' for us. Then we can follow 'em back to that base.

Kayd@anncarise nods, <C> "Agreed. There's only so much support we can provide, we've got a great deflector but our power levels are still that of a frigate, not the Thana's."

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: Shlaak: They are scanning heavily, I suggest we keep our distance for the time being.

[Local] Kayd@anncarise: "The nebula's interference should help us keep hidden."

Kayd@anncarise | Kayeri Vaj activates signature masking.

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: Rritt: I believe that heavy shield hit put them on the defensive, otherwise they are in a good position for a chase.

[Local] Kayd@anncarise: <C> "QanwI', how are we holding up?"

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: <C> *grunts* It ain't pretty, but we're not out of it yet

Egzo@HF_Mudd glowers at the image of the Breen carrier on his screen, a dark clawed shape against the lurid backdrop of the nebula.

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "Ready a probe. We'll give 'em a sensor ghost, movin' off, to chase or watch."

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: Shlaak: Probe ready.

Egzo@HF_Mudd watches the distance, course, time... and gives the order, almost quietly (for him). "Launch."

Kayd@anncarise quietly monitors the probe's success.

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: <FX> Hag'lhr's cloak shimmers and turns off for just a second as the probe is fired, and then recloaks. Probe speeds up and heads away, showing strong on sensors.

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: <FX> One breen squadron detaches and heads to intercept the signal...

[Local] Kayd@anncarise: <C> "Looks like they're taking it."

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: <FX> This lasts from some 10 seconds as the squadron receives communique from the carrier, and they fall back.

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: <FX> Minute later, carrier and fighter wings turn around and speed up, heading back from where they came.

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> Awright. We follow 'em, edge of sensor range. Kayeri, you hang back and follow /us/. Don't want you showin' up.

[Local] Kayd@anncarise: <C> "Got it."

[Local] Kayd@anncarise: <C> "Got it."

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: <FX> Three frigates form up in reverse arrow formation, Kayeri in the back, and follow the carrier at long range.

[Team] N'Py See@gulremal: rolls plox

[Emotes] Kayd@anncarise: rolls 19 (1-100)

[Emotes] Lexi@crystyll: rolls 21 (1-100)

[Team] Kayd@anncarise: Noooooooo

[Team] Kayd@anncarise: Not the exact same roll...but close!

[Emotes] Egzo@HF_Mudd: rolls 3 (1-100)

[Team] Kayd@anncarise: wow

[Team] Egzo@HF_Mudd: aaand that's a reroll :p

[Emotes] Egzo@HF_Mudd: rolls 49 (1-100)

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: <FX> However, actually following the carrier proves quite tricky. Whoever is in command of that ship. they know their job.

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: <FX> It launches sensor probes regularly to check if they are being followed, and their figher wings are never in the same place.

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: <FX> Kayri Vaj takes damage from an unsuspecting micro minefield, their hull dropping to 70%.

Egzo@HF_Mudd murmurs in grudging approval of their quarry, directing the other ships to keep changing their formation and relative bearing, drifting back and forth around the carrier's rear arc, never directly astern.

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: <FX> Qanwl' is caught in a probe sensor scan and then hit by a surprise fighter squadron rush - if Hag'lhr didn't intervene to chase them of in the last moment, it would be the end for the trill captain.

[Local] Kayd@anncarise: <C> "Well...the Widrab sure wasn't kidding when he said they had good defenses..."

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: <FX> All of this forces the frigates to slow down, but they are still able to track the carrier...

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: <FX> This chase lasts for almost a day, and at certain point, they reach an area clear of "space soup"...

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: Shlaak: Boss, we are detecting a wide zone in front of us clear of any interference.

[Team] N'Py See@gulremal: sensor rolls plox

[Emotes] Lexi@crystyll: rolls 80 (1-100)

[Team] Lexi@crystyll: figures...

[Emotes] Egzo@HF_Mudd: rolls 36 (1-100)

[Emotes] Kayd@anncarise: rolls 6 (1-100)

[Team] Kayd@anncarise: Oh keelah...

[Team] Kayd@anncarise: Yeah...of course the non-sci does best with sensors!

[Team] Lexi@crystyll: yeah, the non-sci ship who's current idea of sensors in sticking an EV suit on and looking out the airlock...

[Team] Kayd@anncarise: Yeah I get the same rolls with B'Atar!

[Team] Kayd@anncarise: Always the best sensor rolls

[Local] Kayd@anncarise: <C> "Carrier's up ahead, we're picking up comm signals directed at something in front of it."

[Local] Kayd@anncarise: <C> "We could tap in, but depending on how savvy the Breen are that might tip them off."

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> Heads up, we're here. Pickin' up a... Shlaak, check those figures again.

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> You're sure? ... Shlaak says it's /moving/. About one quarter impulse. They must move it around the nebula, additional security.

[Local] Kayd@anncarise: <C> "It, you mean the base?"

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> Other'n that... hard to tell from this far out, but yeah, looks like a typical asteroid base. More Breen energy signatures in proximity.

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: <C> It's an asteroid - big one at that - around 0.2LY ahead. Also got eyes on 4 Breen raiders trailing a cruiser away from it; opposite direction to our current position

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> Hells. If it's mobile, we can't just mark it and come back with a fleet 'n smash it.

[Local] Kayd@anncarise: <C> "Want us to try and listen in to their chatter, or not worth the risk?"

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: Rritt: It can't go far away though? Unless it's warp capable?

[Local] Kayd@anncarise: <C> "Any signs of warp tech on it?"

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: <Checking now...>

Lexi@crystyll looks to her super sci guy

[Emotes] Lexi@crystyll: rolls 21 (1-100)

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: (^ if needed)

[Team] Kayd@anncarise: Who is tethered to the hull in an EV suit scanning with a tricorder?

[Team] Kayd@anncarise: Hehe

[Team] Lexi@crystyll: "Dammit, I drew science station on Lexi's bridge again..."

[Team] Lexi@crystyll: "What's so bad about that?"

[Team] Lexi@crystyll: "...last time she stuck me to the nose of the ship... with duct tape!"

[Team] Kayd@anncarise: Hahaha

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: <C> Can't get a clean scan inside the thing from this range to be sure, but not seeing any recent warp trails to suggest it"

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: <C> Seems it's shield systems are active

[Local] Kayd@anncarise: <C> "We're gonna see what we can pick up from their comms."

[Emotes] Kayd@anncarise: rolls 16 (1-100)

[Team] Kayd@anncarise: Noooooooo

[Team] Kayd@anncarise: The dice are evil today

[Team] Kayd@anncarise: Rerolling that!

[Emotes] Kayd@anncarise: rolls 8 (1-100)

[Team] Kayd@anncarise: Oh dear

[Team] Kayd@anncarise: The dice have betrayed me

[Team] Kayd@anncarise: Haha

[Team] N'Py See@gulremal: *facepalm*

[Team] Lexi@crystyll: wow...

[Team] Kayd@anncarise: I thought that might happen!

[Team] Kayd@anncarise: But I was hoping not!

[Local] Kayd@anncarise: <C> "Okay...these Breen are good."

[Team] N'Py See@gulremal: their encryption is just too cool to handle

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> Whatcha got?

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: <C> Could just be me, but... if I were on a defensive here I'd be locked up tighter than a Targ's jacksie..."

[Local] Kayd@anncarise: <C> "Nothing, can't crack their code."

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: <C> If I was heading out like that patrol though on a milkrun... might have the guard down a bit."

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: Shlaak: We'll need to move in closer if we want to get proper readings of that thing.

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> Patrol won't have the answers, though.

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: <C> Looking at these scans too, I'm seeing matched energy signatures from our scans before the fighting started. Could be the same ships, or some at least

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> ... yeah, right. Let's wait 'till the carrier docks, or parks, or whatever.

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> So how do we crack this nut? /Do/ we? Or do we just head back an' hope we can find 'em again in all this junk an' nothin'?

[Local] Kayd@anncarise: <C> "Think your cloaks will cover you if you went in to get a closer look at what we're dealing with?"

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> Prob'ly, unless we give 'em a reason to start active scannin'.

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: <C> If we want to get a look at the exiting patrol, will need to scoot on as they'll be in the soup before that carrier docks.

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> Eh, let 'em go I say. Just another patrol.

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: <FX> 10 minutes later...carrier reaches the mobile asteroid base and positions itself just above it, matching course and speed. Breen ships that were leaving the base enter the space soup and are

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: - lost to sensors.

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "Rritt, take us in. Under the rock, nice and slow. Shlaak, passives only. Watch out for sensor buoys.""

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: <FX> Fighter wings remain active and are now doing tight circles around the base, as it moves slowly towards galactic north.

Egzo@HF_Mudd tries to come in 'below' the base, opposite the carrier.

[Team] N'Py See@gulremal: what is rest of the folks doing? also, egzo, a scoundrel roll plox

[Emotes] Egzo@HF_Mudd: rolls 23 (1-100)

Lexi@crystyll FX | QanwI' holds position further out, ready to jump in if needed but playing it cautious in current condition

Kayd@anncarise FX | Kayeri Vaj similarly holds position, keeping its energy masking running the whole time.

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: <FX> Hag'lhr closes in, but asteroid base scans keep it from coming too close. They are in far better position for an actual sensor scan, though.

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: Rrit: This is the closest I can get us without trippin' the sensors, boss.

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "Got it. Have to do. Shlaak, actives in five, minimum power. Be ready to scoot if they pick us up."

Egzo@HF_Mudd counts down to the active scan on his fingers.

[Emotes] Egzo@HF_Mudd: rolls 63 (1-100)

Egzo@HF_Mudd | Shlaak gives a running report. "Shields are multiphasic, trying to compensate... reading at least a dozen turrets... docking bays, and... warp coils." He looks up, catching Egzo's eye.

Egzo@HF_Mudd nods grimly, as the Gorn goes back to his scan.

Egzo@HF_Mudd | Shlaak hisses softly, "I have a fading trilithium signature, heading galactic southwest. Something carrying one of thosse warheads left recently. No more than a few hours."

[Local] Kayd@anncarise: <C> "We're getting the data...that thing can definitely go to warp. About five for its usual limit but if that carrier extends it warp bubble and helps, it can go a lot faster."

Egzo@HF_Mudd mutters and glowers at the rock looming 'overhead'.

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: <C> That will be the matched energy signature we picked up then!

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: Shlaak: That is a problem. If it was limited to impulse, we could track it even if we returned here weeks later.

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: Lyra: *blinks at Lexi* What energy signature?

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: <C> The... one I pointed out on those ships leaving a few minutes ago. You know, right before we approached this place

[Local] Kayd@anncarise: <C> "That was the base warping in?"

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> So they're off to conduct another 'test', or maybe...

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> Hit a live target, this time.

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: <C> They're carting one of those weapons off somewhere at least

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: Lyra: We can't let them do that!

[Local] Kayd@anncarise: <C> "We might not be able to stop them, not on our own at least..."

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> So do we go chasin' off after 'em, or what? We might be able to figger out a way into this base, but that'll take time, and /then/ what do we do?

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> And yeah, let's say we catch that other bunch, then what?

Egzo@HF_Mudd snarls in frustration, rubbing at his ridged brow.

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: Lyra: We must find a way to track this base while prusuing that ship...

[Team] Egzo@HF_Mudd: Egzo is thinking how much simpler life was when he was blowing up and/or stealing from freighter convoys.

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: Lyra:*she takes of her necklace and moves to Egzo*

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> Maybe we could rig some kinda... eh?

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: *shows the necklace to him* This necklace is a psychic tracker of sorts. Normal sensors can't really detect it - if we can plant it on that base somehow, my people will be able to track it.

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "Huh."

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: Lyra: Most of my people have it, in case of emergencies.

[Local] Kayd@anncarise: <C> "If only their shields weren't up..."

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "I gotta thought. It don't gotta be inside or nothin', right?"

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: Lyra: *sighs* If I had the ability, I could even use it to send a psychic pulse, something like a call to help. But it can still be tracked by the Farseers.

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: Lyra: Well, as long as it's close to the base.

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> Right. Here's what we're gonna do.

[Team] N'Py See@gulremal: she and Mister Sharptooth are getting along just fine

[Team] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> Lexi, Kayd, you get after those ships that just left, 'fore they get any more of a lead on us.

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> Lexi, Kayd, you get after those ships that just left, 'fore they get any more of a lead on us.

Egzo@HF_Mudd holds out his hand, and takes the necklace from his 'guest'.

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> I'm gonna go suit up.

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: <C> On it, boss.

[Local] Kayd@anncarise: <C> "On our way. You're...not going EV, are you?"

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: Rritt: *scratches head* Erm boss...

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: Rritt: Like, as much as it would be fun to see you do a space walk...

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> It's that or we find a way to squeeze a limpet beacon, without the beacon, through ... metaphasic, you said?

Egzo@HF_Mudd | Shlaak nods, a birdlike bob of his gator head.

[Local] Kayd@anncarise: <C> "Well...that's one way to do it I've not considered..."

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> I have. Worked before. Once.

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: <C> There is definitely a method to the madness

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: Rritt: How about we move in front of that base, coat that thingy in something sticky, and just drop in the base's course?

[Local] Kayd@anncarise: <C> "Let's hope it works again, then."

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: <C> ...or a madness to the method. Jury's still out.

Kayd@anncarise chuckles at Lexi.

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: Rritt: we can match the speed a bit so it doesn't crash.

Egzo@HF_Mudd nods. "Still have to rig it with a burst shield disruptor, though, or it'll just bounce or get brushed aside."

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "And if I'm not goin' out there myself to trigger it, the timing'll have to be /tight/."

Egzo@HF_Mudd looks around his bridge. "Think you can do that?"

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: Rritt: Leave the piloting to me, boss.

Egzo@HF_Mudd keeps looking, and gets nods from his other officers after they consider the problem.

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: Shlaak: It can be done remotely, though some help from our orion friends wouldn't be amiss.

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "... and I was lookin' forward t' gettin' some fresh air. Ah well."

[Local] Kayd@anncarise: <C> "What'd you need?"

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: Shlaak: Multiphase three-step plasma pulsa projector.

Egzo@HF_Mudd hands the necklace back to its owner. "Take this down to the transporter room. Norvan'll handle integration. Knee him in the jimmies if he gets too friendly."

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: | The Orion at the bridge engineering station pouts.

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: Shlaak: I think I can dig up hydro-electric magnetosphere regulator for precise tuning from the storage.

[Local] Kayd@anncarise: <C> "We'll see what we have on hand."

Kayd@anncarise looks for Shlaak's requested component.

Egzo@HF_Mudd seats himself in his command chair again. "Awright, we got a plan, why's everyone still standin' around?"

[Emotes] Kayd@anncarise: rolls 1 (1-100)

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "Lexi! Get that fast ship of yours after our bomb squad."

[Team] Kayd@anncarise: Oh keelah

[Team] Kayd@anncarise: My rolls today are terrible

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: Shlaak: *nods* See you at the transporter room.

[Team] Egzo@HF_Mudd: Do you still have a reroll?

[Team] Lexi@crystyll: i thought i did that already^^

[Team] Kayd@anncarise: I think I have a ton saved up...

[Team] Kayd@anncarise: I'm gonna try one...

[Emotes] Kayd@anncarise: rolls 15 (1-100)

[Team] Kayd@anncarise: Wow

[Team] Egzo@HF_Mudd: well... it's /better/...

[Team] Lexi@crystyll: at least it was a guaranteed improvement roll!

[Team] Kayd@anncarise: Yeah!

[Team] Kayd@anncarise: Well...I cooould still have rolled a 1

[Team] Kayd@anncarise: But it can't be any worse at least!

[Team] Kayd@anncarise: haha

[Local] Kayd@anncarise: <C> "Wow...you sure know how to pick..."

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: <FX> Some 15 minutes later, Hag'lhr has moved in front of the asteroid base and is keeping a decent distance. They've picked up the item from Kayeri Vaj and are doing the final preps...

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: <C> We're well underway boss, just projecting their trajectory now that we've backtracked to the last place we had a solid sensor read on them.

[Emotes] Lexi@crystyll: rolls 72 (1-100)

[Emotes] Lexi@crystyll: rolls 72 (1-100)

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: <C-Shlaak> Boss, we are ready.

[Team] Egzo@HF_Mudd: And you probably were/did, Lexi, but he (I) was distracted.

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: Rritt: we are directly on the projected course of that asteroid base, matching speed.

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "Energize."

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: <C> There's the fix! We're locked on to their warp trail and in pursuit. Don't dally now, can't guarantee to save any for you if you show up late!"

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <FX> The necklace, and the gadgetry it's connected to, vanishes off the pad in a shower of red sparkles and reappears a dozen meters or so off Hag'lhr's invisible... aft.

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: <FX> The psychic beacon drifts along the projected course, as the base approaches...

Egzo@HF_Mudd watches the feed, sensors on low power and tightly focused on where the beacon is projected to hit - and if all goes according to plan, pass through - the shields.

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: Shlaak: Contact with shields in 5, 4, 3...

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: Shlaak:...2...1...0...no contact detected, it's through!

Egzo@HF_Mudd nods. "Good work. Now, let's get after those other cold bastards."

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: Rritt: Got it, boss. Locking onto Qanwl's signal...

[Local] Kayd@anncarise: <C> "Kayeri Vaj is on the way as well."

Egzo@HF_Mudd waits for the helmcat to put a little distance between them and the station, cloaked or not, before giving the order to go to warp.

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: <FX> Half an hour later, three frigates are back into the space soup, tracking the enemy patrol...but will they be there in time?

[Local] N'Py See@gulremal: -- SCENE END --
4 Likes