Deciphering of Encrypted Information from Gorn Databanks.

Report: Deciphered information

To: General Wrot'ka

Much of the data shown in the encrypted information we had gathered on Nimbus III has proven to be
mostly scientific research about the Omega Particles, my Engineering and Science Officers found
the data to be "intriguing" as they had put it.

As it were according to my officers, there are multiple experimental algorithms and theories encoded with these texts and recordings some of which are intended for a weaponized purpose, while others give theories on what would be advanced warp core technology. The algorithms are proposed as theories for a reason. I am informed that they have never been tested as far as these reports have shown, nor have many of the equations even been solved "on paper" as it were, let alone gained enough credibility for field testing. No prototypes are considered to be possible. But it once again shows that this is beyond the Gorn's technological capabilities as Captain Corrano had perceived.

There appears to be a particular interest in Voth technology and any information on Omega Particles. One report specifically implies that whoever is behind this charade believes that mastering Voth technology will allow them to discover the secrets of the spheres. But I cannot be sure that this is their priority. The Gorn Rebels seem intent on gathering enough resources to create a fleet, in one of the logs a Gorn Leader displays frustration with having not been able to gain the materials that the rebellion needs in order launch more offensive operations against the Klingon Empire.

These reports have also revealed that many of the recent "pirate raids" in the Nimbus Sector have been orchestrated by the Gorn rebels with intention to capture further information about the spheres and Voth technology. Heavilly protected Freighters were targeted, these were targeted because they were more likely to have essential information concerning Voth technology as well as information on the Spheres and/or Omega Particles due to a heavier security effort, and will likely continue these efforts from other bases which have not yet been discovered by the KDF.

We are sending all of the deciphered information to your vessel immediately.