Droppin' Characters

Didn't know what place of the forum would be good to post this, so I'll post it here. As I've said elsewhere I'm going to try and still be in Argo a bit, but I won't have time for more than one character. I also feel not too connected to my current characters anymore, so this is just a formal post to just say that all characters I have in the fleet right now are being dropped. If I can remember all of them, that's Keth, R'kal t'Kuro, Vaebn, Linna Drei, Lettra t'Sahen, and Linda Coats. If people need a reason for why any of these aren't around anymore, let me know and I'll think of something. Keth is still going to be on the starbase, but I'm just not going to continue playing her.

I do intend to make a new character sometime, though I probably won't run any events anymore. There's also a chance that I won't hold true to my word and never really come back to Argo, since I've found myself heavily involved in one forum RP, and creating another. This doesn't mean I don't like you guys anymore! Just that format of RP works better for where I am in life.
7 Likes
It's only right that you focus on the kind of RP that best suits you, Osi. Hopefully I'll see you around in Argo, but if not then I hope you go well!
4 Likes