Stardate 95153.3
Security Level 1: Open
TO CMDR J. Kermit
CC <38th Fleet Command>, <DS-13 ALLCON>
FROM CAPT Caspius
SUBJ. DS-13 Executive Officer
4OB3P0J.png

James Kermit,

Effective immediately (stardate 95153.3), you are appointed Executive Officer of Deep Space 13. This message notifies you, all starbase personnel, and 38th Fleet Command of your appointment. In addition, you have been granted security access and privileges commensurate with your new position.

Effective simultaneously with the above appointment, and in recognition of your service to Starfleet and the diverse and sundry commendations and honours you have received in the course of that service, you are elevated to the rank of COMMANDER, with all the rights and privileges thereto appertaining.

I know that we can all expect your best work, Commander. Welcome to Starbase Command.

//SIGNED//
Captain Caspius
Starbase Commander, Deep Space 13
7 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
Stardate 95153.3
Security Level 1: Open
TO CMDR Kermit
CC --
FROM CAPT Caspius
SUBJ. DS-13 Executive Officer
4OB3P0J.png

James,

You will have received the list of appointments to chief officer positions on the base. At your earliest convenience we should sit down to discuss departmental organisation, resource priority, and any thoughts you have related to your new position and authority. Perhaps you should plan to join me daily for breakfast in the wardroom as a matter of course?

Do not forget to pick up your new uniform from the requisition office. Station personnel will want to see you turned out in the red of Command.

//SIGNED//
Captain Caspius
Starbase Commander, Deep Space 13
8 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
Security Level 1 - Open

TO CAPT Caspius
CC --
FROM CMDR Kermit

SUBJ RE: DS-13 Executive Officer
4OB3P0J.png

Captain,

I appreciate the confidence you're showing in me. I'll be visiting the quartermaster first thing, and then I'll report to your office. I've already started reading over the dossiers of the department heads I haven't worked with, so I should be all caught up by the time we meet.

//SIGNED//
Commander James Kermit
Executive Officer, Deep Space 13
7 Likes