DS13/Science Get together

Security Level 1 - Open
TO Deep Space 13 Science Department
CC
FROM Legrasse, H. P.
SUBJ Get together

Dear colleagues,

I am writing as the latest addition to the department and, as such, I believe it would be very beneficial for all of us to meet and spend some time together off duty. To that effect, I am pleased to invite you all to a small dinner party I am organizing, food will be provided by me but feel free to bring any drinks if you wish. Please let me know if you are thinking of joining and/or if you have any special dietary needs that must be taken into consideration.

Best regards,

//SIGNED//
Hercule P. Legrasse
Science Department
Deep Space 12

5 Likes

To: CMDR Legrasse, Hercule
CC: DS13 Science
Subj: Re: Get together

This sounds like a fun little thing. The Department is rather large of course and not everyone could attend such a thing, but I hope more than just me replies to this… it would be nice to get to know anyone new, such as yourself, or just catch up.

I personally am allergic to chocolate. It’s a rare Trill allergy, not common, but as long as there is options without that I’ll be fine. I can bake… some items… if you want anyone to bring anything? Let me know.

//SIGNED//
Commander Alina Mandra
Computer Sciences,
DS13 Science Department

P.S. Might want to update your signature block. No worries, happens to the best of us.

3 Likes

To: CMDR Mandra, Alina
CC: DS13 Science
Subj: Re: Re: Get together

Dear Commander Mandra,

I am glad you enjoy the idea, I have always found this kind of event very helpful for morale and, most importantly, for bonding which is, in and of itself, vital for any group of people working together.

Thank you for letting me know about your allergy, I will be careful to prepare options for you as well but do feel free to bring anything you wish to share with our colleagues. Personally, I rather enjoy cooking and will make sure there will be enough food for anything but I would not be averse to tasting any of your personal, or Trill specialties.

Thank you for signalling the mistake in my signature block, I believe it might actually be a bug of some sort since I have never served on Deep Space 12. I will flag it for maintenance; unless you wish to personally take a look at it, even though I am sure you are entirely overqualified for such a problem.

Best,

//SIGNED//
Commander Hercule P. Legrasse
Archaeology,
DS23 Science Department

4 Likes