Fleet Logo Art Contest

Yeah... I said it. Art Contest!!!

If there is one thing that I have learned from the artistic thread on the forums here, it's that we have some crazy awesome talent in the art department! No serious... you guys rock it.

I think its time we tapped into some of that! So, the admin team has decided to hold an art contest. We are looking for a new artistic logo for the fleet.

The logo has the potential to be used around the website, and in our advertisement posts as well as other places related to Task Force Argo.

This is a pretty simple contest, we are simply asking for submissions via posts on this thread, or emailed to myself and Katriel via enjin. Either posts of the art, or links to it elsewhere are fine.

One stipulation, we are asking that the art be at least 300x300 in size, also square is preferred as we may need to crop, otherwise.

Submission deadline is 1 September, just over a week away. If you have a cool idea, but need more time, let us know and we can look at extending the deadline.

Winners will be chosen by the admin team and used through the forums and other online venues to represent Task Force Argo.

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing what you all come up with!

Dae
Spoiler: Rather simple, but...here goes nothing!Show
6Lin7Bg.png
8 Likes
Ok folks, I was sort of unable to maintain a good watch on this for the past week due to RL creeping up on me. So, although the event originally ended today, we are going to extend it one more week. Th e new event deadline is 8 September.

I know this is a bit unfair to the two people that submitted already, but what they have done is so good looking anyway, I feel confident we are going to be able to use them anyway.

I'll keep this open and in view for the next week, so get your submissions in by then.

To the two submissions already, thanks for your awesome work. I look forward to putting it to good use on our forums soon!

Thanks.
Dae
In honor of the ongoing relations between the UFP and Romulan Republic...
NewManagement_zps8b6bde1b.jpg
...Just don't worry about what the text translates to. <_< >_>
5 Likes
Just a few days left here! Nice work to those submissions we have seen so far!
Two days left!
One more day left! Thanks to all the submissions already!
Thanks for all the folks that posted something. Look for your amazing artwork out there in the days to come!