Is this really necessary?

//SIGNED//
LCDR Sedai, Katriel
6 Likes
TO LCDR Sedai
FROM CAPT Perim
SUBJECT RE: Formal complaint

:: Standard Level 3 Encryption ::

It is a necessary precaution until such time as it is determined either that LCDR Merrati's death was not intentional and/or that LCDR Merrati's death was entirely unrelated to his participation in Project Listen. Your complaint will be noted in my log.

//SIGNED//
CAPT Perim, Neema
5 Likes
TO CAPT Perim
CC DS13 Security
FROM LCDR Sedai
SUBJECT RE: RE: Formal complaint

I was not aware that there was evidence to suggest that Project Listen might be correlated.

//SIGNED//
LCDR Sedai, Katriel
4 Likes
TO LCDR Sedai
FROM CAPT Perim
SUBJECT RE: RE: RE: Formal complaint

Counselor,

As a courtesy, please find attached an excerpt from a report submitted by the analyst assigned to this case.

//SIGNED//
CAPT Perim, Neema
4 Likes
Excerpt of assessment of recent activities regarding Project Listen and the death of LTC Merrati

Spoiler: Show
Given the escalation of violent 'accidents' surrounding the Project Listen team- stemming as far back as their posting on Risa- it is within reasonable bounds to assume that these incidents are non-coincidental and perpetrated with intent. It is my recommendation that members of the Project Listen team and their subjects of study are given immediate travel restriction notice and put under surveillance or granted additional security as both a safety precaution and as a deterrent for future incidents until the project comes to finalization.

Lieutenant Quaen
4 Likes
TO LT Quaen
FROM LCDR Sedai
SUBJECT RE: RE: RE: RE: Formal complaint

:: Standard Level 2 Encryption ::

This is revenge for the other day, isn't it?

So help me, I'm going to come find and have lunch with you every day until my new friends find someone else to babysit.

//SIGNED//
Katriel
8 Likes