Free Games for Those That Want Them

I've got four Steam codes for Star Trek: Bridge Crew with the Next Generation DLC up for grabs for anyone that doesn't already own them.
1 Like
wrote:
I've got four Steam codes for Star Trek: Bridge Crew with the Next Generation DLC up for grabs for anyone that doesn't already own them.

please send me one?
1 Like
wrote:
I haven't been aching to try it but.. if you are offering, I'd be dumb to ignore it.
1 Like
wrote:

I'd be curious to take a stab at this as well, if that's still possible :)
1 Like
wrote:
please send me one?
wrote:
I haven't been aching to try it but.. if you are offering, I'd be dumb to ignore it.
wrote:
I'd be curious to take a stab at this as well, if that's still possible :)

I just sent them to the three of you via Discord. One set of keys remains! Who's the lucky night owl?
2 Likes
I'll jump in for one of those Bridge Crew codes if no one else is interested
1 Like
wrote:
I'll jump in for one of those Bridge Crew codes if no one else is interested

Sent you the last keys on Discord. Enjoy!
1 Like
Assassins Creed Origins sent across... totally not lost under the swamp of an auction at all.
I’d like to have Cities Skylines with the DLC please
1 Like
Cities Skylines and DLC on its way.
Seven has been on my Steam wishlist for a while, I'd appreciate that one.
1 Like
One Immortal redneck, please.
1 Like
Both keys sent across!
1 Like
I'll take Sniper Elite 3 if nobody else desires it.
1 Like
I'd like Sniper Elite (the first one)
1 Like
Sorry all, I lost sight of this for a bit. Sniper Elite and Sniper Elite 3 both sent out.
1 Like

Howdy folks, we’re entering the holiday period again, and I thought it be worth throwing a little bump to this thread, there’s free games available! I’ll try add more later on, there’s been a lot since then! But for now, there’s plenty up above, so feel free to shout out for games you want!

Can I have Shenmue I & II?

1 Like

No

2 Likes

IF Metal Gear V is still available, i think id like that

1 Like