Get Trekucated Memes

I run a facebook page called Get Trekucated (and a Twitter feed and Google+ page). Mostly I put in daily factoids with a weekly theme, but on the weekends I host Meme Saturdays. I make (semi) original memes for the page using GIMP. Enjoy!
3 Likes
Preview of tomorrow's Meme. Trust me, those Orville fanboi's had it coming for a long time.
5 Likes
Well, I will still call it "Star Trek: The Orville" myself for a long time. Even if I have to rub my eyes at Capt. Brian the Dog every time McFarlane speaks. Bloody Mary Sue self insert with a super hot wife trope...

Bortas is pretty dope though.
2 Likes
Preview for this saturday. Mress RBF. She's not too fond of Scotsmen either.
May the 4th Meme
1 Like
And my much cooler Revenge of the 5th meme.
2 Likes
Droppin' the hardest album in the alpha quadrant.
4 Likes
Space Captain From Hell.
1 Like
My own version of an 80's style Computer Ad featuring the Tricorder!
1 Like
And Janeway only wanted coffee...
2 Likes
What does Stan Lee mean to me? Well, he brought my favorite superheroes to life. In Spiderman he taught me that great power comes with great responsibility. In the X-Men he showed how diversity and difference is not a weakness but a strength when brought to common cause. In his life he showed what imagination and business savvy can do for the entire world. And through Marvel he inspired generations of creators.

And I am one of them.

Thank you Stan Lee. You have given us more than you'll ever know. The only thing adequate we can give back is our thanks.
4 Likes
Get Trekucated Memes are back!
1 Like
Guinan Gets Flashed by Q. Meme Saturdays @ #GetTrekucated
1 Like
Stopping Anti-Vulcan Language.
3 Likes
Online shopping is much more civilized. Garak says so. Meme Saturdays @ #GetTrekucated
2 Likes
Kor, life-taker and heart-breaker, showin' us how it's done.
2 Likes
May all your holiday struggles be but a faint memory in light of a happy holiday season. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from #GetTrekucated.
1 Like
Hang in there and have a great 2019! Happy New Year from #GetTrekucated.
1 Like
Vintage phaser ad, circa early 2370's.
1 Like
Rejected Jack Crusher Meme. Too adult for #GetTrekucated. #StarTrekAfterDark
1 Like