1.95m (6'5")
WEIGHT
220 lbs
EYE COLOR
Gray
HAIR COLOR
Brown

BATTLE RECORD

2396 | Competed in Bat'leth tournament on Forcas III, representing house Tu'Vas. Showed great strength and honor, for one so young, and finished 2nd.

2398 | Joined the KDF, and passed the entrance exam to become an officer. Fought a duel against Grahl, of house Mo'Regh, for insinuating that Hach'Qo's officer candidacy was unearned. Hach'Qo was victorious.

2399 | stationed aboard the Bird of Prey, "Ravager" as Tactical officer.

2403 | Promoted to Lieutenant

2405 | Promoted to Lieutenant Commander, Transferred to the battlecruiser "Blavas" as Second.

2407 | Captain Kor'eL of the Blavas slain in battle.
Hach'Qo promoted to Commander, and given the position of First Officer

2410 | Hurq War begins.
Captain Tork of the Blavas killed by Hach'Qo for fleeing in the face of the enemy.
Hach'Qo takes command of the I.K.S. Blavas.

2411 | Promoted to Captain
Receives Commendation for actions of the highest bravery during the Hur'q war.

2415 | Bor'Tok killed by poisoned dagger in a duel with Kel'gren of house Mo'Regh.
Hach'Qo assumes position as head of house Tu'Vas.

2418 | Given Command of the newly commissioned I.K.S. LI'taH

BIOGRAPHICAL HIGHLIGHTS

Hach'Qo has been a staple at Bat'leth tournaments since the age of 12, when he competed at Forcas III. His bravery and ferocity in battle have brought much honor to his house, and he has won several of the tournaments he has fought in. His KDF service has been characterized by that same bravery. His intervention during the Hur'q invasion prevented shame from coming upon the crew of that vessel, and brought the Blavas back into the fight, despite overwhelming odds. His house has risen in prominence due to his actions, but they are not without rivals. One such house, the Mo'Regh chose to challenge Hach'Qo's father Bor'tok, the head of house Tu'vas, in an attempt to slow their rise. The Mo'Regh combatant, Kel'gren shamed himself and his house by using a poisoned dagger to kill a superior warrior, and House Mo'Regh fled rather than face retribution when their treachery was discovered. Hach'Qo was appointed the new head of house Tu'vas. He swore a bloodoath against house Mo'Regh, and as hunted them wherever he has found them.
IMMEDIATE FAMILY
  • MATERNAL Velka Warrior, Qo'nos
  • PATERNAL Bor'Tok Deceased
  • SIBLING Dar'Tor First Officer, I.K.S. Boromor
  • SPOUSE

MEDICAL HISTORY

PHYSICAL HEALTH ASSESSMENT
UP TO DATE: Y
EVALUATOR:

NOTES: