Halloween Movie Streams - Movie Planning Thread

Hey folks.

682118190_840565.gif

It's that time of year again!

Sara and I are talking about setting up our yearly Halloween streams. As always, as these are public streams we try to keep the movies PG rated; some streams might go PG-13, but all movies will be disclosed beforehand and we'll try to have a theme to the streams so people will know what they're sitting in on.

Please suggest movies to watch for Halloween in the thread below! This year, movies on my to-watch list I'd like to add in to the streams somewhere are;

Retro Puppet Master
(The ONE non-gory, non-slasher Puppet Master starring Greg Sestero [oh hai Mark] of The Room fame in his starring role BEFORE The Room that they don't bother acknowledging in The Disaster Artist. That really bothered me. I also call this movie 'Mummies On Trains' for really obvious reasons)

What are movies you'd like to see streamed and shared with others this Halloween? Please share below!
1 Like
Hahaha, I remember when we watched Mummies on Trains! Is it the Rifftrax version like last time? I enjoyed that, their commentary made it worthwhile.

I don't have suggestions yet but I'll think on it. Since we are revisiting some things we could always do some we did last year too, there are bound to be people who haven't seen them as well.
1 Like
Okay! I'm glad Mummies on Trains is fondly remembered. I think it was a privately seen movie so you were one of the few who actually watched it ... it's such a gem. We can totally watch the Rifftrax version, I did buy it.
Bumping. Any suggestions? I'll be taking them through tomorrow; after that I'll be setting up a schedule and themed streams!
Casper