Handmade Items for Request

To: 38th Fleet Social Channel
CC:
Subj: Handmade Gifts and Goodies

Greetings, 38th family!
Are you looking for a gift for that special person in your life?
Do you like pretty or unique accessories?
Or maybe you have a sweet tooth and are craving a certain treat?

I have your back!
I handmake plush animals, specializing in targs, tribbles, cats, dogs, horta, and even whales! (San Francisco forever!)
In addition to the plush animals, I make fine jewelry, employing skills I learned from both Klingon and human craftspeople. I will happily personalize any order and requests are gladly accepted!
Finally, I also offer real baked goods, confections, and pastries! I have an ever-growing recipe repertoire and am happy to learn your favorite sweets to make you feel a bit of home.

These are all handmade, from scratch, using materials I collect, purchase, and barter for whenever I get the chance! No replicators used, except for very rare materials that may be prohibitively expensive to acquire otherwise. This is pretty uncommon, though, and we can usually find something natural you would like!

Please let me know! Reply here, or meet me in person to discuss how I can make you happy!
I also have common crafts I have made in the Station Gift Shop, available when supplies allow.

Take home a new friend, shiny bauble, or sweet treat today!

//SIGNED//
LTJG L’sherra
38th Fleet Science Division, Botanist/Xenoherbologist
Deep Space 13

8 Likes

To: LTJG L’sherra
Subj: Re: Handmade Gifts and Goodies

I MUST HAVE THIS TARG.

//SIGNED//
tuq cargh qaStaHvIS ghIm h’ajah, shal puqbe’
H’ajah, daughter of Shal, of House Cargh in exile
Adjunct Professor, DS13 Academy Annex

6 Likes

To: LCDR H’ajah
CC:
Subj: Targ

I’d love to get you one, Commander! Please let me know what colors or any particular features you’d like to see and I will be happy to make it for you!

//SIGNED//
LTJG L’sherra
Deep Space 13

4 Likes

Subj: Re: Targ

HE IS PERFECT JUST THE WAY HE IS. DO NOT CHANGE A HORN ON HIS NOBLE HEAD. I SHALL NAME HIM YANA THE EVER-VIGILANT AND HE SHALL STAND WATCH WHILE I SLEEP.

//SIGNED//

6 Likes

To: LCDR H’ajah
CC:

I love that name so much! And yes, he will guard you as you sleep. They are super good at that! My own, Ch’ubbs, has been with me for so long and has been faithful all this time.
I will have him ready for you within three standard days. Let me know where you’d like me to meet to hand him over to you, his new owner!

//SIGNED//
LTJG L’sherra
Deep Space 13

5 Likes

I CAN MEET YOU AT THE PROMENADE LOUNGE THIS WEEKEND. NAME A TIME CONVENIENT FOR YOU AND I SHALL BE THERE. AND GIVE SOME THOUGHT TO HOW I MIGHT REPAY YOUR GENEROSITY.

//SIGNED//

4 Likes