I'm just going to leave this here....

Right here....

http://sciencefiction.com/2016/04/01/firefly-reboot-transforms-onto-small-screen/
2 Likes
Why must anyone be so mean?
2 Likes
Ross Wolfe wrote:
So who will be in charge of the reboot? Why, none other than director extraordinaire Michael Bay himself!

My god...

Well, maybe it won't be a train wreck like Tranformers.

Ross Wolfe wrote:
While no announcements have been made concerning who will be in the new cast, some rumors have surfaced that several actors who have worked with Bay in the past will be brought on to the new show with Megan Fox playing the part of Kaylee Frye...

I guess that's alright, just as long as they don't use-

Ross Wolfe wrote:
and Shia LeBeouf as Malcolm Reynolds.

::dies::

Spoiler: Article SpoilersShow
Ross Wolfe wrote:
As you can imagine, this is appropriate news to announce today. April 1st.

Well played Ross Wolfe, well played.
2 Likes
Believed it until Megan Fox was mentioned playing Kaylee of all people.
I never believe any stories about Firefly being continued, revived, rebooted, or anything unless one of the cast or crew, or Whedon himself says something directly. Since none of that is going to happen probably... I am usually pretty safe from such pranks.
wrote:
Ross Wolfe wrote:
So who will be in charge of the reboot? Why, none other than director extraordinaire Michael Bay himself!

My god...

Well, maybe it won't be a train wreck like Tranformers.

Ross Wolfe wrote:
While no announcements have been made concerning who will be in the new cast, some rumors have surfaced that several actors who have worked with Bay in the past will be brought on to the new show with Megan Fox playing the part of Kaylee Frye...

I guess that's alright, just as long as they don't use-

Ross Wolfe wrote:
and Shia LeBeouf as Malcolm Reynolds.

::dies::

Spoiler: Article SpoilersShow
Ross Wolfe wrote:
As you can imagine, this is appropriate news to announce today. April 1st.

Well played Ross Wolfe, well played.
3 Likes