June 17th | Clouded Judgment

After two weeks of patrols, the Fleet finally has a lead on the whereabouts of the rogue Cardassian military faction hiding in the Betreka Nebula.

Shift Time: Beta Shift (-1, 3:00 PM EST)

Audience: OPEN

Event Type: Structured

Starting Point: U.S.S. Mariner Conference Room

This event is the third episode of the new fleet-wide arc for Argo between official expansions. Cardassian Union characters, Admirals, Captains, and the Deep Space 13 Diplomatic Corps. are heavily encouraged to participate.

3 Likes

To: 38th Argo
Subj: RE: Cardassian rogue elements

To commanders, 38th Argo Fleet,

Due to the severity of this situation, CUV Seskal has been placed on detached duty by Command to liaise with your fleet and bring these criminals to justice.

This may or may not have to do with the fact that I have not shut up about it since returning to Cardassian space from your station.

Seskal shall be leaving Deep Space Nine to undertake the journey to your headquarters in a few days, once our business here is concluded.

I shall endeavour to attend this conference of yours. I should be interested to learn of any intelligence you have obtained, and - more importantly - how you seek to proceed.

My ship, crew, and contacts shall be at your disposal for the duration of this… situation.

//SIGNED//
Gul Nalima Rejal
Commander,
CUV Seskal

OOC I can’t see any reason I can’t attend on that day/time, but I’ll stay as ‘interested’ until we’re closer and I know for sure!