Kargas Roster

CURRENT UPDATE
There's been a restructuring of Kargas ranks.

Please fill out the following and post it on this thread:

Name of Character
Rank
Assignment/Posting of Character
Additional Notes/info

I'll compile all of the information in a roster on this First Post.

KARGAS ROSTER

COMMAND GENERAL:

Kul vav ghajbe (@XR-377)
Command General
I.K.S. Kri'stak - Bortas Cruiser
Spoiler: NotesShow
Assumed Command via usurpation of Commandant Riles post Wrot'ka's disappearance. Has yet to officially declare Wrot'Ka's death, and thereby is only General in Action rather than on documentation.

OFFICERS:

Azatsinae Metraldaron
Colonel
I.K.S. Barge of Death - B'rel class refit D12 Bird of Prey
Az was listed (before my hiatus) as the Science Division Deputy CO, and was a recruiter of some fashion or another. She couldn't perform the official Bridge Inspection Tours, but she could prep new/prospective members of the fleet for their official Inspection, so as to give them the tools to have a fighting chance at success!

Nowadays, she is picking up in activity against the Federation and Tholians, stopping this on occasion for action against the Borg, Breen, or Undine for technology or resources.

Riles
Colonel
I.K.S. Ba'dog - Hegh'ta Heavy Bird-of-Prey
Riles is the former Engineering Division Commander, and has a history of sordid behaviour, including outright betrayal of the Empire. He has willingly incorporated Borg technology into his body, during a failed plot to create his own Collective and conquer the galaxy. For the time being, however, he has been reined in.

Zygor, Kaanjah puqloD'
Colonel
I.K.S Ghungdol - B'rel class refit D12 Bird of Prey
Head of an Independent fellowship of Warriors, Self proclaimed "Kaanjah Tuq", which in itself has pledged Fealty to Strike Force Kargas

Soychoo@Mailman653
Colonel
I.K.S. (DATA UNAVAILABLE)

CAPTAINS:

Shor
Captain
I.K.S. (DATA UNAVAILABLE)

Name: Toral, son of Jotnev
Rank: Captain (I assume we can't be higher then that, same as in TFA.)
Assignment: I.K.S. Bo'toc, Peghqu' Heavy Destroyer
Spoiler: NOTESShow
Toral leads his own house, which was originally the House of Jotnev, however the name was changed to honor some of Toral's accomplishments and is now the House of Toral. He believes the Empire is in error for waging war against the Federation, but he does not balk at following orders. As long as the war continues, he will fight, however he truly believes peace with the Federation is in the Empire's best interest.

Sogun
Captain
I.K.S. "Ironsides" - Carrier
Reclusive Engineer, responsible for much of the physical design of Outpost Kargas.

RECRUITS:

Name: Ohigg Moranog
Assignment: I.K.S. Nebulous, Dacoit-class flight-deck cruiser
Under contract to the Orion syndicate and in constant proximity to an Orion female.

Korath
Major
I.K.S. Baq'to

RESERVES:

Name: Ohigg Moranog
Assignment: I.K.S. Nebulous, Dacoit class flight-deck cruiser
Notes: Under contract to Neyri, an orion corsair, and in constant proximity to the orion woman Ilene.
Name: Soychoo
Species: Klingon
Occupation: Came out of retirement to resume duties as starship captain.
House: Duras

Info: Patrolling Klingon space.

Name: K'Mnti
Species: Ferasan

Info: Patrolling the Klingon border with the Federation.

Name: Shug "The Inevitable" Sik
Species: Orion

Info: Supplying the SFK star base with legal and illegal goods.
Name: Toral, son of Jotnev
Rank: Captain (I assume we can't be higher then that, same as in TFA.)
Assignment: I.K.S. Bo'toc, Peghqu' Heavy Destroyer
Notes: Toral leads his own house, which was originally the House of Jotnev, however the name was changed to honor some of Toral's accomplishments and is now the House of Toral. He believes the Empire is in error for waging war against the Federation, but he does not balk at following orders. As long as the war continues, he will fight, however he truly believes peace with the Federation is in the Empire's best interest.
Current Fleet ranks/positions may change. I have given my opinion on it, but as I am not going to be around on a regular basis until Fall/Winter I leave the care of SF:K in XR's more than capable hands and trust his judgement to do what is best for SF:K.

As for why it appears SF:K has 2 Fleet Generals that is simply because I am, eventually, coming back and then there will only be 1.

As for the IC reason why Wrot'Ka is not around, he is dead. Killed in glorious battle against the cowardly Federation. ...But this is Star Trek and death is not always permanent.

This is a great idea D and hopefully we can get a good list going of positions and positings and what not. Nice work.
This is currently just a work in progress type deal to give the general idea of what I was thinking the layout might start to look like.

I didn't put anyone else on it but my own because if it is not well recieved then I won't bother to continue with it.

Would like the final project to list Command Officers, Expeditionary Force, Front Line Force, Base Officers, and Reservists. Something along those lines, with obvious changes/add-ons as the collective sees fit.

Would like some feed back, even if it is completely negative

UI_zps30874d8b.png
Kul vav ghajbe
Command General
I.K.S. Kri'stak, Bortas Cruiser

Notes: Assumed Command via usurpation of Commandant Riles post Wrot'ka's disappearance. Has yet to officially declare Wrot'Ka's death, and thereby is only General in Action rather than on documentation.

Sogun
Captain
I.K.S. "Ironsides", Carrier.

Notes: Reclusive Engineer, responsible for much of the physical design of Outpost Kargas.
Zygor, Kaanjah puqloD'
Colonel
I.K.S Ghungdol; B'rel class refit D12 Bird of Prey

Additional Notes/info: Head of an Independent fellowship of Warriors, Self proclaimed "Kaanjah Tuq", which in itself has pledged Fealty to Strike Force Kargas
Roster updated with currently available information.
"Lecu"
Operative, unranked among Klingon empire
Currently commands stolen Gorn Varanus class, christened Longbow
Serves Kargas as a privateer. His ship houses extensive cyberwarfare systems, a method not used by the empire for it's lack of honor. Hunted by many pirates, bounty hunters, and Gorn soldiers. Current bounty unknown.
"Nnuria"
Orion Marrauder & Mercenary

I.K.S. Black Widow; Mirror Qin Heavy Raptor; Crew Compliment 173 / 200

I.K.S. Mantis; Qin Heavy Raptor; Crew Compliment 152 / 200

I.K.S. Huntsman; Bortasqu' Tactical Cruiser; Crew Compliment 3241 / 3600

I.K.S. Reclusa; Tufli Class Freighter; Crew Comliment 87 / 100

The Mantis & Black Widow are Nnuria's primary marrauders, while the Huntsman acts as a mobile command center for her operations. The Reclusa operates under a variety of names and configurations depending on its mission. It's rumored that Nnuria has several other ships in her small fleet, but the details of any additional ships are unknown at present.
Name of Character: Mak'Ba Kuruh
Assignment/Posting of Character: I.K.S. Vok'Ta, Vo'Quv Class Carrier
Additional Notes/info:
Family loyal to Martok, often treated with suspicion.
Name: Tre'lana Corrano

Primary Starship: I.K.S. Gre'thor; Negh'var Class Capital Cruiser.
Secondary Starship: GhoqwI'; To'ju Class Strike Fighter.

Info.: Rumored to have a Spy Network in multiple factions and more ships in a private shipyard near homeworld.

Name: "Deni" (Codename: Echo Six)

Position: Echo Program (In Spy Network).

Primary Starship: I.K.S. Tor'al; Battle Carrier
Secondsary Starship: None.

Info.: Serves in Tre'lana's Spy Network and leads a small group of spies to start battles, riots, and the like.
Name Chuzuzur O'Kar
Species: Lethean, Male
Profession: Mercenary

Ship: I.K.S. Bloodhunter (Peghqu' Heavy Destroyer)
Total Crew complement: 750

Info:
O'Kar is a private Mercenary who is currently under contract with the KDF.
He is wanted in federation space for several crimes like slavery, telepatical espionage, murder, vandalism, piracy and so on.
He is known to be ruthless and brutal.

Name:Jalan Cihn
Species: Joined Trill, Female
Profession: Weapon Development Scientist

Ship: G.H.S. Burning Horizon (Varanus Support Vessel)
Total Crew Complement: 500 Warriors + 250 Science Personnel

Info:
The Cihn Symbiont serves the klingon empire as a weapon development scientist since almost 200 years. In his time with the KDF he has desinged anything ranging from battle rifles over starship weapons up to WMD's with a varying degree of success.
Recently he has been given the GHS Burning Horizon to carry out salvage operations behind the frontline to analyze new weapons and materials that might be of use for the empire.
Name: M'Rarvex Ghostclaw
Assignment: Corsair!

Additional notes:

Mercenary, pirate, cannibal and sometime assassin, M'Rarvex has been called it all and in many ways it's all true. Whatever he may be called he makes it a point to always honor a deal. An honor he is willing to die for.

M'Rarvex was born among one of the nomadic prides of Ferasa. His Grandfather was Pride-leader and lead many raids on villages and towns. A feud with a rival pride soon lead to violent attacks, M'Rarvex' pride had the upper hand until the rivals joined forces with an Orion slaver. Soon after most of M'Rarvex' pride was dead or enslaved.

Using the skills obtained as a hunter-warrior M'Rarvex escaped bondage and stalked the halls of the Orion slave ship. When he learned all he could observeing his captors he lead a mutiny of combined slaves and discontent Orion crewmembers.

M'Rarvex now captains the Orion slave ship he seized from his captors and renamed it the Huntress. His crew is made up of slaves and crewmembers who aided him in his mutiny. All others were either sold into slavery or remain in his brig until he finds a use for them.

M'Rarvex is a cunning warrior and businessman. He often plays up the "savage-predator" to mislead others into thinking he is single minded and a bit naive. He bonds very closely with those he calls friend.
Currently M'rarvex is in the employ of the matron of Klingon Empire House Vanthos, Kaltira. What the "Old Crone" of House Vanthos has M'Rarvex doing is anyone's guess but sets no one's mind at ease.
Name of Character: Termai

Assignment/Posting of Character: Captain of the O.S.S Gorgon

Additional Notes/info:
An Orion slaver out of the Orion syndicate, although mostly operating independantly.
Currently contracted by Strike Force Kargas, specifically contracted by Major Tre'lana Corrano for -redacted-
1 Like
(Format copied from LCARS update thread)

Game handle: Korath@kelltanis

First name: N/A
Middle name: N/A
Last name: Korath

Klingon or Romulan?: KDF

What rank: Commander

What is the character's posting: Commanding Officer, I.K.S. Kam'pok

What is the character's assignment: Operative, Kargas Special Operations

Enjin URL: http://taskforceargo.enjin.com/profile/1429893

Datalink URL: http://taskforceargo.enjin.com/forum/m/6618775/viewthread/13637255-personal-reflections-klingon-warrior
Game handle: Aonala@djmoose1

First Name: Aonala
Last Name: Zephyriss

Klingon or Romulan: Romulan

What Rank: Commander

What is the Character's Posting: Commanding Officer, R.R.W. Sky Dragon

What is the Character's Assignment: Corsair

Enjin URL: http://taskforceargo.enjin.com/profile/8132382

Datalink URL: WIP
Game handle: Zam@djmoose1

First Name: Zam
Last Name: Moybu

Klingon or Romulan: Klingon

What Rank: Commander

What is the Character's Posting: Commanding Officer, I.K.S. Quib Quib

What is the Character's Assignment: Corsair

Enjin URL: http://taskforceargo.enjin.com/profile/8132382

Datalink URL: WIP
Name of Character: Zek'mor

Sprcies: Klingon, female

Assignment/Posting of Character: I.K.S Sagh'Ke, Vor'Kang class battle cruiser

Additional Notes/info: Usurpt command of the ship followin a duel with the ship's last captain following accusations of cowardice. This due to the former captain trying to stay away from a skirmish between other Klingon forces and the Undine where the Klingons were slowly losing and one more ship could tip the balance. Which it did once Zek'mor took command, although with heavy casulties to the crew.