KDF Headers & Icons

Awesome stuff. For the record, we are using this rank system. It's not the same us our old KDF rank structure, but changes are not significant.
3 Likes
Reminder: this album includes STO-style KDF ranks, which (mostly) match up with our IC ones.
6 Likes
A few niggles, all of them IMO of course:
Spoiler: behind the cutShow
I'm guessing that the background color of your original images was white, which is how the animated transparencies wound up with (slightly off-white) edges? Might I suggest something closer to the dark blues of the Argo forum?

Your dossier template, in the other thread, using these images seems to default to a fixed width. I imagine this is great on mobile - wouldn't know, don't have one, yes I'm behind the times - but it means that a lot of available space on a desktop monitor goes unused. There may or may not be a good way to make it play nice at all resolutions; I'm just sharing what I see.
2 Likes
GIFS aren't probably the best choice for headers. They don't do transparency very well. If you still have access to the source files, there's got to be a cleaner why to display that.
1 Like
Took a crack at a different style:

yHujP34.png
7 Likes