Kero's random stuff

I was playing around today with software of various types to get an animation that anyone could edit. Obviously there is After Effects but that would mean people would have to get back to me to get it edited. So I have cobbled this together in PowerPoint.

It's really just a test video but I thought I'd share it due to it's spacey-ness, although it probably isn't going to blow your socks off. It's more the fact that you can do this with PowerPoint alone that I like. The potential for this is that one could put together some nice animated LCARs templates for this that people can use and they can make small video snippets of it to use for RP. I can probably put this together for people if they are interested, but it might take me some time to do from the time the request is received.
5 Likes
I was humming and hawing over whether I wanted to post this on the forums. I rendered it now 12 times as every time there is something I am not fully happy about. And... There are still things.

Anyway, I took a step further from the above and made a video explanation about the Space X program to Mars. It's greatly abridged from the video it is based on (referenced at the end of this video).

Video thingimijics here.
1 Like
...There will be a couple more changes.

Darn typo. And spinning things. And... Argh.
1 Like
And the updated version:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9GDopiX8ia-VjZGLWZpQXJPQm8/view?usp=drivesdk
1 Like
I had this image in mind for the last week or so, I just couldn't translate it onto paper until now.

HL1ogiR.jpg
4 Likes
This be Kero at the beach.

dF1RAhF.jpg
3 Likes
This is what I am working on currently. Still on planning stages and deciding on the overall style. This might all change.

Spoiler: Potentially NSFWShow
BTaQTLG.jpg
4 Likes