Konie's Dossier Services

You: Need a dossier photo?

Me: Have a photoshop license, a wall and a method.

--

Hello,

I've found a pretty good wall so I can/will now offer to do this as well for those needing. Come on down to Dossiers And Databanks, Beautiful Or Disgusting Snapshots (D.A.D.B.O.D.S.) by Konie™.

Hit me up on Discord or on the forums and we'll get together to make some magic.

(Note that I am more available the second half of the week, but can be available Gamma +2 until Delta +1 Sun-Wed)
Spoiler: Here are some (but not all) example(s)Show

They aren't all exactly consistent but they're pretty dang close and that's what I'm going for. Pls set your stance to Standard if you're going to contract me. You can charge my time to the fleet for expense.
beylara.png
tshairdoss.png
RayDoss.png
facedoss.png
EE9rBBz.png
JXMEudq.png
ZalielDoss.png
WQs9SVJ.png
3 Likes
I can recommend this service, Good work, quick and cheap. He's a top guy. 5/5 star rating.

"He's ok." - Raymond Stone via PADD

"I can't fault the service, the manager was quite and efficient in doing the template" - Yvette Thorne via DS13's business ratings guide.

"He did work." T'Shair - Sent from PADD.
1 Like
I would like to hire these services if you don't mind, sir. I need several characters done if possible. This includes DePoe, Chris, and Ashley, the last of which needs an updated photo because she's not a cadet anymore.