Leaving the fleet

Thank you all for the fun! Alas I don't think I contribute much. Bikini sales not included. So heading out either back to QUAC or the 26th. Need anything do not hesitate to call QUAC. Keep an ear on the QUAC channel in chat for the latest deals..... You never know when I may apply again but for now got the wind in my lobes and I have to fly.... THANK YOU ALL for the time here! :)
8 Likes
It was a pleasure to meet you and I definitely hope we run into each other in the future. I'll remember to look you up for all future bikini purchases!
So long Qul, I have enjoyed your forum salesmanship.
1 Like
May the great material continuum lead you onward to new market opportunities and ever-increasing profits!
Always sad to part ways with you. It's happened a few times now. Don't be a stranger bud!
Give me a com channel and I can have Bambi drop by if I can't :p
1 Like
Take care friend. Your advertisements always made me smile! Don't be a stranger!
Sad to see you go, but hopefully we'll stay in touch!
You will be missed. Somehow having the Ferengi peddling his wares to the side made things seem more alive.
give me a comm channel so I can ask for docking and that will not stop. :p Well an IC Comm channel.
2 Likes