Make-An-NPC Contest: Stage 3

Outpost Argo's Make-An-NPC Contest
#1: Club Owner Ackbar

Results
Based on stage one, our beloved Ackbar is Stubborn, Peaceful and Congenial! Based on stage 2 with an officer-side tie breaker vote, his official name is Regklan Poul, as submitted by XR-377:
XR-377 wrote:
Regklan Poul /Redj-klan Paul/

Source of the name "Ackbar" is due to razor picking it for him, thinking it was fitting for some reason known only to Razor. It just happened to stick.

"Hey Ackbar, set me up with a drink."
"*Siiigh* I told you, my name is Reg-"
"That's nice Ackbar, why don't you rustle up a bucket of crablegs for me too while your at it."
"*Sigh*"

Due to lack of entries, I arbitrarily decided on Regklan Poul being a Bartender, with the following edited background from Mailman:
Mailman, edited by Quaen wrote:
Regklan Poul comes from a planet in the Beta Quadrant with the peculiar distinction of having been voted as having the best cuisine by Galactic Delicacy Quarterly five years in a row. Unfortunately Regklan Poul was not born with the gift of cooking, rather he has the lesser known gift of being skilled in the art of mixing drinks and chemistry. The Commision on Food and Supplements does not recognize the profession of 'Mixing' as a fully established profession and therefore is not looked upon as highly as cooking. Many mixers usually emigrate from this planet once they finish their studies at the Central Academy for Mixing and Chemical Studies.

Mixers, as they are called, although not as appreciated in their own planet, are highly sought after in the Beta Quadrant, it's rumored that Sela's personal wine taste hails from this planet.

Stage 3
For the entry portion of the contest, what's the name of the planet that Regklan is from? (Please refer to the biography above). If you care to, give us a little more info on the history's planet and its natives!

As for this round's poll, let's talk about Ackbar's family! What's his family make up and 'marital status' so to speak? Please only choose non-mutually exclusive options.
Also bumpin' this. >_>
He's a nice guy, married with kids. :d
An' what about his planet~?
Quae wrote:
An' what about his planet~?

Ackbar should be from the planet called Dak-5 on the outskirts of Federation, which became one of the many contested planets
during the outbreak of the Klingon War. He has great concern for his family, but his children are safe.

Dak-5 is a water-world, and has an assortment of different sentinent species, such as the Quarri, the Moea, and the Hydri
Ackbar once said this in sentiment when asked about the Empire and his homeworld while he was tending the bar
"We forced the Empire off our world once. They fought with disruptors and birds of prey, destroying cities at will. We fought with whatever we had
– kitchen utensils, industrial tools, our bare hands. We won that time."
Divorced, he needs some good ex-wives stories!

Update: Okay, the planet name shall be: Alimentarius
Or his culture permits multiple wives, which would explain why he needs the job on the station. If we go with multiple wives AND ex-wives, the stories would be endless. I like the water world idea. It opens up all kinds of fish stories. Maybe call it Moby-D1 because the water's unusually white?
Last call to get your planet names and histories in!