MAR 11: Perdition

Thanks to the hard work of DS-13's Intelligence Department, a lead has been found on a possible location for The Sons of Paxton, the xenophobic criminal group responsible for taking over 3000 Zantaari people into forced bondage. The Dragus system is the home to a nest of Anti-Federation sentiment and criminal activity known as Perdition. Captain Freeman will be holding a briefing to lay out the plan to investigate Pedition, and if possible, free and recover the enslaved Zantaari.

--

When: Saturday, March 11th @ beta

Where: DS13/Drozana/Bridge Map

What: DOOM™

OOC Point of Contact: @EledriPrime
--

This is open to everyone, but is meant for the Starbase Personnel to continue the Zantaari Refugee arc. More information will be given at the briefing.
6 Likes
((Now with actual information!))

giphy.gif
I would like to attend, I will try to make this.
2 Likes
\o/

Pre-Vacation Event Time GOOOOOO

(can't wait)

I'll be here and I'll try to knock the AAR out the same night, but if I can't, someone else'll have to do it :p
1 Like
I'll be out of town and busy that day unfortunately. So Alina won't be there to save the puppies I guess. Enjoy and get stories to tell her!
OOC: It would be very much a time saving move to prepare a Civilian/Merc style outfit for this event. Just saying.
Sign me up please!
2 Likes
Yea, sign me up
1 Like
If there's a slot, I'd love to join in!
1 Like
Should be able to make it :d
Running behind today, unlikely to be available in time :(