
To: Crew of the U.S.S Endeavour
CC: Captain Mirazuni
From: Lt. Veneela Sovum
Subj: Medical Preparations and Readiness

To All Officers and Crew of the U.S.S Endeavour,
Per the Captains memo, we are beginning to prepare for a year long exploration mission. Part of that preparation is Medical Readiness. The Captain has stressed to me the importance of ensuring all Officers and Crew members are medically prepared for the rigors and stresses that a year long deployment entails. As such I have been tasked with setting appointments for all Officers and Crewmembers.
To ensure everyone’s needs are met, I will be prioritizing those that are out-processing from the Endeavour first. I have met with Operations and have a comprehensive list of all outgoing personnel. The quicker we get your appointments cleared, the quicker you can clear operations.
After that, I will be prioritizing all that will be staying, to ensure readiness standards meet and or exceed the Captain’s expectations.
Please come see me on Deep Space Thirteen at your earliest convenience, Med Bay is closed for refit, repairs and restorations before our mission begins.
//SIGNED//
LT. Veneela Sovum
Physician,
USS Endeavour
—
//ATTACHMENT// appointment_form