Memorandum to: Command Team, Task Force Argo

To: <Command Team of Task Force Argo>
SUBJECT: Team 34 AO Familiarization Ops

Command team of Task Force Argo, I am MAJ Svenson, the Commander of a tactics team within the 26th Praetorian Fleet. My team is conducting an AO familiarization op throughout my assigned Fleets AO, and given the close proximity of your Fleets area of responsibility I would like to stop by your starbase and possibly meet with elements of your command team. There is also the possibly to discus future joint operations.

My op tempo during this one is pretty low, so we have flexibility to find a date and time that works best for both organizations. My support ship, U.S.S Okoboji, is Commanded by CAPT Baker and we will be in comms range for discussion of a link-up time. Feel free to send me subspace messages via the U.S.S Okoboji.

Respectfully,
MATTHEW S SVENSON
MAJ, Starfleet Ops Teams
Team 34 Commanding

((Hi there TF Argo. I am a member of the 26th Fleet and RP the team leader for a MACO Team assigned to the Fleet. (Currently the rest of the team is made up of my BOFFs + 1 player, and my ship is Captained by another BOFF, Captain Baker). I am looking to branch out some RP opportunities and wanted to just meet with your fleet. Also I want to take the opportunity to pitch a joint op to your command team during the meeting. I am in no rush to make this happen immediately. We can take the time to schedule something that works for all parties. My thought is a simple 1 hour or less with you guys on your Starbase. Then we can schedule a later date to conduct the joint op once I have finished the Foundry quests to support it. If you only want to do the meet and decline the op, that's ok. If you guys are really busy and not even the meeting event interests you just let me know. No hard feelings. Thanks.))
To: MAJ Svenson, Matthew S.
SUBJECT: Team 34 AO Familiarization Ops

Major Svenson,

Commodore Randall Ashworth gladly extends Team 34 an invitation to Outpost Argo to meet with available members of the command team for the purpose of familiarization and discussion of possible joint efforts. Attached is an itinerary of feasible times within the next few weeks. Please respond with your selected time frame.

OUTPOST ARGO
Starbase Command

((This sounds like a blast, Matt! We're keen on both the meeting and the ops-- thanks for the invitation! I'll toss you a note via Enjin to discuss a date and time, but let me know if in-game comms is better for you! ))
((Ok, I'm in-game whenever you folks are ready. I'm Matthew Svenson@mattsvenson))
Task Force Argo Command,

Attached is an updated intsum I received form MSID today. It details some intel about Operation Cobalt Liberty within your operational area. I recommend we pursue the joint training recommendations per MCIDs guidance and Lt Commander Quaen's recommendation.

MATTHEW S SVENSON
MAJ, Starfleet Mil Assault and Cmd Ops
Team 34, Commanding

ATTACHMENT:

The Below Report is Classified:
Spoiler: SECRET RELATED TO - COBALT LIBERTYShow
INTSUM: Likely Borg activity detected in the Merkater, Coval, and Deneby systems. Starfleet intel operations and subspace signal intercepts in the above systems have indicated the high probability that at least one Borg listening post is in operation in the sector. Future operations over the next 72 to 96 hours will definitively determine the presence of any listening posts, and their locations.

RECOMMENDED ACTIONS:
1) Minimize Fleet patrols and operations within the vicinity of the above systems to mitigate the possibility of detection prior to conducting any operations associated with COBALT LIBERTY.
2) Initiate joint training simulations between Task Forces and MACO teams against simulated BORG targets in preparations for operations.

REPORT COMPILED BY: MACO STRAT INTEL DIV

((I'd like to get the chance to do some ground or space STFs with you guys considered an IC sim for the the future op. Also, perhaps we could start looking at a time to actually conduct the operation, too. My thoughts are weekend are preferable to allow for maximum participation, but I wouldn't be able to do it until the weekend of the 16-17 March. Just starting to throw out some dates.))
((Friday through Sunday tend to be our big nights for activity, so any of those should do, including 16-17th! ))