Message Sent to the RRW Llieset Re: D'Kera Mandukar

To: RRW Llieset

RE: Status of Prisoner D’Kera Mandukar

From: Riov Rellir i-Ra’tleihfi t’Lhaihtrha, Commander RRW Llaihr mh'Aerrh

Shaoi Dan

The Llaihr mh’Aerrh is currently attached to the Federation space station Deep Space Thirteen where an incident involving someone claiming to be D’Kera Mandukar just occurred. We would appreciate any information you could give us regarding the current disposition of the prisoner D’Kera Mandukar – is she still present in your holding cells? If not, how long has she been missing? Has anyone claiming to be Kirina t’Nalah visited her?
Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Bedah
3 Likes
To: Riov Rellir i-Ra’tleihfi t’Lhaihtrha, Commander RRW Llaihr mh'Aerrh

Re: Status of Prisoner D'Kera Mandukar

From: Ihfvi'Riov Kaleya i-Na'saedhu t'Khaeinae, Chief Jailer RRW Llieset

Shaoi Kon.

Officially I have been ordered not to discuss this ongoing investigation with those outside the Board of Inquiry, but given your ties to our Prisoner you may be as much help to us as we are to you.

We have reason to believe the Prisoner escaped some months ago, leaving behind a heavily modified PADD. This PADD projected a false wall to hide itself, a rather disquieting holographic representation of the Prisoner, and a high frequency pulse which is suspected to have adverse effects on the psyche upon long-term exposure. How she did this is unclear, though the device shows modifications in keeping with Tal Shiar adapted Borg technologies.

The prisoners visitor privelages were suspended early on, not long after your last visit, in fact. I would request more information on this 't'Nalah' person though, if you could provide it.

Bedah, Riov.
6 Likes
To: Ihfvi'Riov Kaleya i-Na'saedhu t'Khaeinae, Chief Jailer RRW Llieset

Re: Status of Prisoner D'Kera Mandukar

From: Riov Rellir i-Ra’tleihfi t’Lhaihtrha, Commander RRW Llaihr mh'Aerrh

Shaoi Dan.

Kirina t'Nalah aided D'Kera Mandukar in sabotaging Deep Space Thirteen and left with her. I believe Subcommander Aurelia t'Veras is working on researching where they escaped to after using Deep Space Thirteen's transwarp gate-- I am certain we would be glad to forward any findings to you. Kirina was an expert in Borg biological and technological information. Were there any records of communications on the PADD left behind in D'Kera's Cell?

Bedah, Iffvi'Riov.
2 Likes