433345.3 ((06, May, 2357))
POB
Rateg, ch'Rihan

MARITAL STATUS
Unmarried

FAMILY
T'liss i-Rateg t'Illiahlae (Maternal), Deceased, Hobus Incident
Seran i-Rateg tr'Illiahlae (Paternal), Deceased, Hobus Incident
Niarm i-Rateg t'Illiahlae (Sororal), Trian Planetary Governor, Rator Sector block
Satra i-Rateg tr'Illiahlae (Fraternal), Deceased, Hobus Incident
Sienae ch'Havran t'Illiahlae (Cousin), Centurion, XO R.R.W. Caelis

CAREER HISTORY

• 2357 - Mrian i-Rateg t'Illiahlae is born to Seran i-Rateg tr'Illiahlae and T'liss i-Rateg t'Illiahlae in Rateg, ch'Rihan
  • 2359 - Niarm i-Rateg t'Illiahlae is born to Seran i-Rateg tr'Illiahlae and T'liss i-Rateg t'Illiahlae in Rateg, ch'Rihan
  • 2365 - Mrian receives several scars due to an altercations with intelligence officers. She was breaking and entering in a nearby laboratory.
  • 2368 - Mrian enters her first educational degree.
  • 2374 - Showing great promise in sciences the military decides to postpone her duties until degree is received.
  • 2375 - Minor Degree in subspace particles is received and such Mrian is drafted into the Imperial Military Academy in Rateg.
  • 2378 - Mrian i-Rateg t'Illiahlae is now of Rank Uhlan and on board the I.R.W. Tu'chan
  • 2382 - Due to aptitude shown during training exercise is moved to rank of Sublieutenant.
  • 2385 - As officer in battle, receives a field promotion to Centurion to lead forces away from colonial attack by pirate raiders.
  • 2387 - Family and most of house dies out due to Hobus Incident. Sister remains on Trian.
  • 2388 - Mrian leaves the military and moves in with her sister, to continue research in peace on Trian.
  • 2397 - Receives a Doctorate after publishing several articles on subspace transporter range and increasing the effectiveness of these transporters.
  • 2405 - Tal Shiar 'visit' Trian in search for Mrian, her sister is questioned, Mrian seeks refuge in nearby anarchists settlement.
  • 2407 - Tal Shiar hunt for Mrian intensively and keep sister for days. They yield no results.
  • 2409 - The rebellion takes place, Mrian and her sister momentarily leave Trian. On request of her former colleagues of the vessel Tu'chan she gets reinstated with a promotion to Subcommander.
  • 2411 - The tu'Chan is destroyed in a skirmish with Undine forces, her crew compliment in half. The surviving half join the newly appointed C.O. of the R.R.W. Caelis. Subcommander Mrian i-Rateg t'Illiahlae.
  • 2414 - Fights numerous Undine forces, traumatic experiences force the X.O. To confine the C.O. of the Caelis to sickbay for several weeks. C.O. Returns after regeneration of wounds, both physical and mental.
  • 2414 - Mrian i-Rateg t'Illiahlae gets assigned to the detachment at 38th Argo. To serve and observe.

COMMENDATIONS

• Doctorate in Subspace Particle Conversion and Transportation

DEMERITS

• Traumatic past with shape shifting creatures.
8 Likes