<<MSID INTSUM >>

<<MSID INTSUM >>

Classification: SECRET//RELATED TO COBALT LIBERTY

MSID Intsum Update: Intel from Cobalt Liberty Infil Team-17

Infil team-17 has been operating for over 48 hours on Coval-c. Intel gathered indicates small sized Borg recon patrols are common, but not ever in great numbers in the local systems. Their operations are conducted equally in both the Task Force Argo and the 8th Fleet operational areas, commonly crossing the operational borders.

Movements indicate that they actively avoid monitored systems and Starfleet or civilian patrols, presumably to minimize chances for detection.

The listening post is primarily collecting subspace transmissions between Starfleet ship and convoys, in order to determine travel routes.

Future anticipated Borg activity is unknown, but there are no indications of increased presence.

Infil Team-17 will continue mission.

<< CLOSE REPORT >>

(( Just a bit of flare to keep things in your minds until the next time I either A) plan a joint mission, or B) self-invite myself to your starbase to eat your food and use your stuff! ))
<<MSID INTSUM UPDATE>>

Classification: SECRET//RELATED TO COBALT LIBERTY

MSID Intsum Update: Intel from Cobalt Liberty Infil Team-17

Intelligence continues to be provided from the infil team on Coval-c. In the past five days there has been a shift in Borg activity indicating a possible resurgence of presence in this sector. Based on this and already gathered intel, MSID has recommended the withdrawal of infil team across the sector over the next 21 days.

Infil Team-17 is scheduled for exfil between the stardates of: 90297 and 90303 (19-21APR).

MACO teams and Fleets with infil team operating within their space are recommended to start coordinations for exfil missions.

Infil Team-17 will continue current mission until exfiltration.

<< CLOSE REPORT >>

(( It sounds like I'm telling, but I'm really inviting/asking you guys to do the recovery op with me of the join mission we completed a few weeks back. Its a few weeks off, but that will give me time to finish the foundry mission and allow for OOC planning and finalization of a time to do it. Should be pretty easy, in and out with no expected Borg interference.... or will there be? You guys interested? Oh, and we can be flexible on the time, again. ))
(( I know at least I'm interested, and a few others expressed interest via channel as well. Please keep us posted! :d ))
((SO you want Skyleigh(me/Skybrit) Skyler's other guy and any other people that did the distraction thing for an infil team right? sure, I'm in, 'long as I make mah pancakes afterwardz :3 ))
((Actually anyone is welcome. No need to have done the initial mission, its very stand-alone. But yes, your pancakes are very much a requirement. I sort of thought that was obvious after last time! ))
(( Now that my PC's working again, and my toon is no longer MIA assumed KIA :p, I'd be happy to join if the time fits around my work schedule. ))